Reviews for Easy Target' 2; Dirty Shot
emteehed chapter 14 . 7/15/2002
"Just as the first one drew his gun and pointed it at her, her staff shot out, straight into the barrel. The gunman tried to pull the trigger, but found the chamber jammed from the staff."

Sticking a stick into a gun's barrel will not stop the hammer from pulling back and releasing. The chamber opens after the bullet has fired to discharge the cartridge not before or during. The bullet would still fire, but the gun would explode due to the bullet being blocked by the staff. It would also probably kill the gunman and anyone in a 2-3 foot radius. There would also be a good deal of shrapnel to take into account. Laters
PauliesmomBlack Cat chapter 13 . 5/30/2002
Wow! That was great. Now I wanna go re-read Easy Target 1. _ Get workin' on that spin-off!
ed99 chapter 13 . 5/30/2002
excelent finale! i though it was the old man, i realy didn't see it coming, nice job man.
Ranshin chapter 13 . 5/29/2002
Youre a Damn Genius you hear that Genius.

I absolutaly love this story and Im gonna keep readin all youre stuff.

Oh one more thing if Im gonna make a movie one day will you write the script,derect it and be a

co-producer ?
MaullarMaullar chapter 11 . 5/17/2002
Vooh! I always like these kinds of stories. Keep 'em coming.
CCMax chapter 8 . 5/8/2002
You know what? As much as I like your fics, about the only thing that interests me about this fic is Ranma and Kim's developing relationship. That's it. Nothing against the rest of the fic or anything, but I want to find out more about how Ranma and Kim became friends and their interactions. Hope you write more Ranma and Kim stuff. She's pretty cool.
Getzeye chapter 6 . 5/6/2002
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ummmm...hehehehehe...funny stuff dude...
PauliesmomBlack Cat chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Oh, WFROSE why? Why do you tease me with a mere 2 chapters when I need more, MORE! Keep up the good work. BTW, the Neo crack was really cute. Ha! _