Reviews for Stay With Me Tonight
Beautiful! :)
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I loved it
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
sequel please love it wish there was more chapters
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Goodness, you've taken me on another roller coaster ride of emotion. It was so beautiful :)
yaoifan23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
super cute!
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
All I've got to saw to this is Awwwww
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
*sniff* *sniff* TT_TT another gay hater weasley...

My god, charlie relly screw up big this time...really? they day before you then just inform him? what a jerk, luckily you regret it...

forst fic of Draco hommphobia, as well as the most wizarding world
RS LOVE chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
nice one
domsijohn chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
charlie has all the people in his life that he needs the weasley molly ron ginny Arthur suck
The Ravenclaw-ish Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I enjoyed reading this, but I think the ending was a bit to rushed. It might just be me but I felt that Harry gave into Charlie coming back a bit to quickly. It could have even just been the hormones or even Harry just being really forgiving, yet I think he would have fought a little, pushed Charlie away and told him no and made him work to gain back the right to call him his. Again it might just be me and you had some other idea of how Harry would handle such a situation.

It was a good story and well written. :)
123claire123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
lovely story - well done
dead feather chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
You managed to put an awful lot in a short story like this :) This was lovely and heart breaking.

I wish Harry had lashed out at least some. Or Remus. Sent a howler at Charlie about him showing him a little more dangerous magical beast than dragons because the man had broken Harry's heart... yeah, not very Remus like but a nice idea. And I know Harry loved Charlie but after all this time Harry still just took him back like that. He should've been at least a little angry.

I wasn't sure much about the whole explanation about Weasleys managing to turn the wizarding world against Harry. That would be a bit ooc of them, nor would they have such influence and if Percy's out, people would see the Weasleys in a bad light rather than Harry. I think it would've needed a lot longer explanation and thus was not sure why it was there at all. It wasn't really needed. Maybe instead there could be a short memory of Molly or Ron badmouthing gays and leaving Harry or giving him an ultimatum.

I liked the idea in this, that Charlie would leave like that. I would've wanted to see so much more of Harry's own thoughts although the space was limited.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wonderful story. I liked the issues you choose to tackle.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
that was awesome
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
you just had to make me cry didn't you.

well done it was a wonderful story.