Reviews for Written in the Stars 3
Paula Galtarocha chapter 9 . 7/19
Guest, if you do not like that story that you read? Or will another Tony fan who does not accept the existence of readers who enjoy fics about Tim? What silly people ! Tonto and cowardly as anonymous complains.
Rereading this storythe as you recently posted a chapter, and then started retreading the other two. . In the first one, it states that Tim is Sara's son from a date rape and she decided to give him up for adoption. Also, that this occurred before she met Jack. I get why they are trying to figure out how Tim and Daniel are brothers, but why the concern about how she had Tim when they don't think she would've cheated on Jack? This was addressed in the first story.
alix33 chapter 9 . 6/5
Fornell's going to be involved in getting Tim back too? Yay!
DS2010 chapter 9 . 6/4
Jethro a Jaffa now that would be something.
trout1986 chapter 9 . 6/4
Thanks for the update, it is a good story
This has all the hallmarks and all the major strikes of all the really bad reeking Stargate fiction I have ever read and is a perfect example of crap writing. If you had any talent or ability you would be ashamed, as it is you wrote this steaming pile.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 9 . 6/4
Excellent chapter and yay for the update! Always wonderful to see your name in my inbox!
Schatze8210 chapter 9 . 6/4
Great update. As always, ready for more!
MONEBUDDHA chapter 9 . 6/4
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update.
Schatze8210 chapter 8 . 4/15
:( This one isn't finished! Is it hiding in your computer somewhere?
Buddy5647 chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
This is a great series and fine break point, but I can't help noticing, somewhat fearfully, that the last update was more than 1.5 YEARS ago. Any hope for more anytime soon? Will follow in hope.
jdgatorbait chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Please complete soon, I'm so looking forward to the rest of this great story. Is it possible Gibbs is Tim's and possibly Daniel's father.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
More please
NCISFanatic01 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
It's been a year and I was wondering if more was coming? I haveresd the 3 stories again and would love to see where this story goes.
Kirk chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Just read all 3 parts and enjoyed every minute!
I do hope you don't intend to leave such a fine tale hanging like that. There are so many interesting twists and turns you can develope from this beginning.