Reviews for Written in the Stars 3
Buddy5647 chapter 8 . 6/24
This is a great series and fine break point, but I can't help noticing, somewhat fearfully, that the last update was more than 1.5 YEARS ago. Any hope for more anytime soon? Will follow in hope.
jdgatorbait chapter 8 . 6/16
Please complete soon, I'm so looking forward to the rest of this great story. Is it possible Gibbs is Tim's and possibly Daniel's father.
More please
NCISFanatic01 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
It's been a year and I was wondering if more was coming? I haveresd the 3 stories again and would love to see where this story goes.
Kirk chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Just read all 3 parts and enjoyed every minute!
I do hope you don't intend to leave such a fine tale hanging like that. There are so many interesting twists and turns you can develope from this beginning.
starjems88 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Loving it can't wait to read more :)
LadyAliera chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
I have just been re-reading these three stories. I have been enjoying them (again). I am hoping that you are planning on continuing this third installment. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Please finish the story. Is Gibbs Daniel and Tim's father?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
I wish you finish thus story
LCat chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Dang, I hope someday you finish this. It's an excellent story. Very well done. I am enjoying the interplay between Gibbs and Jack. I really like the story.
Smiffy11052 chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Please please finish this series it's really got me thinking need more clues.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Love this story...the whole series is great! Hope you continue soon...can't wait to see what happens next!
paskinmath chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
I am really enjoying this story series. I am looking forward to where you take it.
rigger42 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
This series has been really inteiguing but I have to admit my reaction at reading through all the chapters then hitting this point is "ugh."

They need to stop being so darn selfish and pulling Tim in different directions. Sure, maybe there have been outside influences but just because they dont know why they let Tim down, doesn't mean they can make him happy. It is certainly very unlikely that he can trust any of them this quickly or that a simple apology would heal everything.

Honestly, I was hoping they would see Tim in action and that he is happy and he would stay with his new family. While the brother/dad thing with Jack seems a bit fast to me, I like that dynamic and dont think Tim would walk away despite Ziva-raquel.

One story that would also be really entertaining is how Tim learned of the Stargate and also what he has done to impress all these people so much so that they see him as a valuable addition and not just a family member to protect.

Your Abby, btw, is godawful. Lol. She would be reason enough for Tim to never go back. Why deal with the stress?
FORD B chapter 8 . 12/29/2013