Reviews for Written in the Stars 3
barbaratakuyaho chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I have just begun reading in this group of cross overs and ran across your series. You have great ideas and wish you had more time to write but that is life. This chapter with all of its twisted turning ideas is proof that you are probably not going to finish, butthaey will give me something to think about. One of the other things I like besides your easy writing style is that you kept writing in this area and never gave up on the stories.
LPeck chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Can't wait for the next instalment, you've got me hooked! :-)
barbaratakuyaho chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
I discovered your stories today and really appreciate thetime and effort you have put in to make sure I had somehting that was interesting to read and well edited. I hope this gets finished. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Please update soon
trout1986 chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I really hope you continue with this, it is a great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Oh please finish this and mske abby sorry
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Luv this series please update story soon
Saissa chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Its been 18 months since I last read this story and commented - and that was back in Chapter 3 when I wrote the following.

I would love to know how Daniel and Tim are brothers since Sara apparently only had one son before she had Charlie. The only scenario that fits is that Claire Ballard was also raped or impregnated by the same man who raped Sara - making Tim and Daniel half brothers.

I hope you dont make us wait too long to complete this story and tell us who their father is. I'd also like to know which snake is currently infesting Jenny Sheppard. And this will have to happen soon - before she dies in that car explosion.

I'm pretty sure it was a car explosion. It's been a long time since I last saw that episode.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Just found this series and read all three stories! Hope you update this soon!
demidog01 chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Hi Tigyr I have been re-reading all of your NCIS stories, I am obviously addicted, could you please keep updating, thanks.
staceydc328 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
So where is the rest of the story? I tracked down all three parts but am waiting for the rest of this one! Please share soon!
lstladylake chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sandra chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Hi I have been reading all your stories relating to NCIS, I started to reading Written in the Stars just after you posted it, then I read 2 and now 3 but I thought you forgot about it but now I have caught up, pleassssssssse keep writing it.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
that is good. update soon please.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »