Reviews for Columbus
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I'm just gonna say I love you for including that little girl.
Klaine-4ever-99 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
AW YAY FOR 6 YR OLDS! LOL 3 :D
crazytheatrekid14 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
d'aww :) look at klaine go...bein' all fluffy and adorable. i cant even handle it :) i swear a couple cavities just developed..but i don't really mind...fabulousness as usual :)
ZigZagKlaine chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
This made me smile so much! I am tired as hell but I got up from my bed and hugged my momma because this just made me feel like giving someone a bone crushing hug. My mom ever the suspicious, asked me if I wanted money or food. Tsk tsk. I'll just make myself some pancakes.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
AWW!
ZigZagKlaine chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Aww this is so sweet! :)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I haven't read the other reviews so this will probably echo them but this fic was "all kinds of lovely". It's sweet with an underlying sadness at the moments in Kurt's life that shouldn't have happened, but it's those that makes him stronger and the good times even more special.
rochwen13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
You had Blaine saying both "I love you" and "I love you too".

Lovely story. :)
crazytheatrekid14 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
omg :) that was just absolutely fabulous! and we all know for a fact that kurt would totally save blaine in a instant! and im guessing you go this idea from the recent spoilers? god i hope that it actually happens...if it doesnt i may cry for a few days...ANYWAY. great job :)
Spectrasydniescope chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I think your story is so cute and very sweet, but I thought you'd like to hear about the historical fault in it. I appologise for having to tell you this, I normally wouldn't if I didn't think it was drastic. Christopher Columbus never founded America. I know we've been taught that he did, and that you probably already know this, but he actually discovered Cuba. Never even came close to America. I appologise if this was unnesicary and wasted your time.

Huggles and Klisses,

~Sydnie
Klaine-4ever-99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
AWWWWW soooo sweet! I hope there's another chapter so Blaine and Kurt can have many more firsts! :D
Saera chapter 1 . 10/8/2011