Reviews for Five Times Sherlock was Called an Idiot
Thepurestandmostdarkestthing chapter 5 . 1/18
Whoo! Love the link to the season.
Thepurestandmostdarkestthing chapter 4 . 1/18
Yay! Mycroft to the rescue!
TheGoldenCrown chapter 5 . 1/11
Gah. More. Please. Need more. With John.
Khashana chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Come on, you're almost done! You could always take it down to four and one, but please get to the 1!
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
THIRD to point a gun at him?! What does he do to them? I get his annoying, but that sees,s a little extreme. Still, really funny.

Great story
phoenixphlight chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I really like this fic, especially the vignette when Sherlock is twenty-five and starts to work. I'm looking forward to when John comes in and the final chapter when Sherlock knows he's an idiot. Please update.
becstaarrrr chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
And finally the third story I shall review :)

This ones a bit different to your others and I am liking it a lot! :D you said that you don't like your own writing, so I shall love it for you instead!

Your style is phenomenal and grammar is too notch :)

As for the plot and the characters - I just love how you write for little Sherlock :) always makes me smile, those boys deserved that!

I had a great image in my head of drunk pigeons as well :L

I'm glad you've ventured into adult Sherlock as well, you made me laugh when you said that you had to research drugs for it :')

The things we have to do, eh? ;)

I'm so glad Sherlock became clean though, I was full on willing him on all the way through!

I think that's something that's so good about your style and characterisation- I can imagine it as it happens!

Poor valerie, if I was kissed by Benedict well... Phwoarrr! :')

I really enjoyed this one along with the others, I don't want to be cheeky, but is there a chance of some more of this one? :D

Obviously, real life comes first but I can't wait until you write more!

I hope you do reply, it makes me happy when awesome writers don't get bored by my reviews! :)

Just out of interest, what is your first language because I really cannot tell? :D

Beccy xx
Sky Writes chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
I really liked this story!
samiam13 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I really do hope you do continue, I think this is awesome )
LeaniSilver chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
I really want more of this, update soon? Pretty please? I like how you've managed to keep Sherlock in character most of the time, it's hard.
Irene chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
This is bloody brilliant!:D can't wait for more!XDXDXD
awakened-earth chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Very, Very nice. I wonder what Sherlock's reaction to John will be. ]
Pica Britanica chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Hi, just letting you know I'm really enjoying this story. It's really good, anyways, keep up the good work.

Mags
wild-springflower chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
lol, i enjoyed reading this whole thing. sorry im only reviewing now but ill try and make it up to you. this story was so funny, i cant wait till John gets in there! :) PLEASE update soon, i cant wait for more action!
Arlothia chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Yep...Sherlock's an idiot alright!

Keep it up!