Reviews for The Doctor and His Wife
Claire Williams chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
More please! You captured their emotions so brilliantly - I loved this. It would be so great to read more... Very well done.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Cute! And I'd definitely like to see more of this :)
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
OMG love it! You HAVE to make it a story! ;D
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
really good, but just a word of critique. if they have both just come from lake silencio and this is the river that shot him, then she has no reason to ask "so you know who i am?" because the river who shot him is the younger river, otherwise she's been in stormcage a lot longer than two weeks. i got a little confused at first, that's the only reason i'm commenting on it. please tell me there's more, as this is cool!
Addison Forbes chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Please make more (:
iHadtoTry chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love it!
iLuminescent chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Love it! Please, PLEASE continue?
OnAMission chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Give me another chapter. Please! I love the concept you have of their time agreement. It's genius. :D keep up the great work and please please please let me see another chapter!
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I like it! Make more? :)
ceeare chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I loved it
MissRAB chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Asqdygdsh5fddghkli BEAUTIFUL WRITING! I would love to read more! :)
fuckboy69 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Aw I love this! You know, it isn't quite fair for readers when an amazing author such as yourself, refuses to elaborate and continue their story. And quite frankly, you upset me. Weeeeell, not really. But honestly. Keep writing. You have your number one fan reading it all and commenting and reviewing! (Aka me, even though this is the first review I've made for you, it's one of MANY)
Jesseirei chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Aw, lovely! Looking forward to more. :)