Reviews for Della's Dilemma The Arthur Gordon Years
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was as emotional a story as I have read in a long time. I could feel Della's breath stop and the pain of her broken heart. So good.
Old English D chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Superb story. The notion of Perry with another woman and Della's pain will haunt me for days.

Loved the image from "Laura's Lost Love" of her walking into Della's office 'draped in fur and venom', as well as the mention of the pink sweater from same story.

Della brings out the best in everyone around her so I don't have ill will toward Arthur Gordon, but I wanted SOOOOOOOOOO badly for that male voice pleading with Della not to leave him to be Perry's!
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This one completely broke my heart. :)

My heart is so going out to Della, the doll. And I have such a hard time accepting that Perry is supposed to have fallen in love with someone else. That can't be! I won't have it! :/

But I like that Arthur wants to love our Della, that he understands that she deserves to be loved. I mean, how could Perry leave, just like that? Loved her response to that btw, his decision I mean. Also loved how she stood up to Paula. Ha, that's my girl! :)

Greatly enjoyed this although it pierced my soul on so many levels. More, please? :)
Phyllis Frank chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love this story! More please. SOON.
EastEnder chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh that nearly had me in tears. I could really feel Della's pain watching Perry and his new lady. I had always hoped he had been celebrate during those years. Thanks once again for a lovely story.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Needs to keep Arthur at arms length. Perfer she gives up and goes to find Perry. enjoyed this.