Reviews for Flowers Will Grow
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 46 . 9/2
Decided to re-read this series again and I still love it! Hope to read an update sometime in the future.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 47 . 4/4
Decided to read you story through again. It's just as good as I remember it. I hope you come back to this one sometime.
phantom kath chapter 47 . 3/30
"but this story here, I'm getting the feeling that I'll end up dropping it because of the stories that people find worthwhile... I won't lie, I'm starting to think writing out another chapter is a waste of my time. Reviews aren't just inspirations, they're how I gauge the level of my stories"

I am so sad :( you are very very talented with this story and i can see you achieve more. Sure it could be a waste of your time but is it what you love? Im sorry im new here but i understand that if you needed time off or something. Just dont leave anyone off
phantom kath chapter 26 . 3/28
Chapter 26 is officially my favourite chapter ever. Oh my god I love it thank u
Cindy M 19 chapter 45 . 1/4
It helped a little, until the baby was save with Sam... Tucker is scared of hospitals and Danny in this story is scared of blood... I love it.
Cindy M 19 chapter 43 . 1/4
It is The time XD At least Danny isn't going to faint? Being over protectiveness is going to help him?
musa maka chapter 47 . 12/29/2014
Please continue or make another if you haven't aready
musa maka chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
Awesome so far but one thing made me really mad identical twins MUST BE THE SAME GENDER the twins in this story are faternal they can be the same gender and look different or different genders that look the same but they cant be same gender that looks the same cuz that's the definition of identical twins sorry if I come off as mean I don't try to I just don't like people not getting the simple facts like that straight again sorry if I sound mean only hovering constructive criticism and teaching you something new btw it's because identical twins were once one cell- one sperm and one egg which split early on and faternal twins are two eggs and two cells
Guest chapter 47 . 11/8/2014
Aww, you dropped this story. Right when it was getting really good, what with the addition of Faye and Clockwork. Oh well. I really liked this one and the original. Thanks for the great reads! - 3
sammansonrepilica chapter 43 . 10/17/2014
Danny is so clueless lol great chapter i enjoyed it looks like sam will give birth in the ghost zone
SeeminglyHarmless123 chapter 47 . 9/11/2014
Just found this story. Love this story.
blackwood108 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Love it seriously curious about what will happen next :)
snowprincess23 chapter 47 . 8/6/2014
I think it's still good! Maybe if the next chapter focused more on the parents and what they want rather than Danny's over-protectiveness, it'll start to speed up again:)
Or maybe you could have Sam's parents part )spend about a chapter on that), everyone's reaction, then fast-forward time to when Faye is 14 and it's time to meet up with Clockwork...
purpledragon6 chapter 47 . 8/2/2014
I remember when I first read FWB, I went on an afternoon long rant about it to my sister which ended with her having me breathe into a paperbag and had me watch the old episodes to calm down. I am now more curious about his baby and what Clockwork has in store for her.
AwesomeMan327 chapter 47 . 7/31/2014
I like the story and find it kind of wrong to quit because of a low amount of reviews. Not many people have much to say about a chapter that's worthwhile. If you need to see how popular it is, keep checking the traffic for it. That'll tell how many people read it xD I do the same thing though, not because of lack of reviews, just because I'd think of a new idea and forget about the story or what I was doing with it. Reviews help, but it'd probably help more to remember why you started it, where you want to take it, and why you want to continue