Reviews for This Kind of Night
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Fabulous. I love the way they are still making love, even while enjoying such a kink. Great job.
Nancy
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hmmm...never read this genre before, hot!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Not sure how I missed this.

As always your writing is brilliant. Wonderful imagery. And a very interesting way to show the give & take of their relationship, the equality of it.

Light from darkness, and the symbiosis of the two. Well done.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Ok, now I've finished for real. You win.
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really didn't think someone would manage to make this prompt hot and wrong at the same time. Congrats bb, you managed it with bells on.
TheQueenieM chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I got the FFN notification in my inbox this morning, and that was all the excuse I needed to read this again. I adore this Draco:

"Tonight is one of the nights in which Draco comes home and wants nothing more than to be near me, as close as he can be. Holding, kissing, even just an innocent touch will usually suffice.

He needs, and I know this. It's what brings balance to the otherwise off-kilter world in which we exist. Tonight, Draco needs to feel.

He needs to feel some semblance of control. He needs to feel taken care of. He needs to feel loved. He needs to feel a pain that reminds him of mortality, of sacrifice.

He needs to feel me. On him and around him, swallowing his moans, drinking down his wanton desires, consuming every part of him."

And no less do I love this Harry, who knows exactly how to take care of him. Again, a hot, sharp (no pun intended) write!
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Great job with this. I'm not a big fan of the knife/bloodplay, but with these men's histories I can understand the attraction for them. I guess I"m pretty vanilla when it comes to this. :) The sex was pretty hot, though. Thanks for the variety.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
one should be disgusted by the blood, by all accounts if you aren't a vampire you should be disgusted...so why the hell do i find this fic sexy as hell. holy crap! i blame you and your writing...all your fault makes me feel like i should be a vampire because these two are having way too much fun and feeling each other so deeply that i just want a part of it. damn!
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love how you take this subject matter that should be, by all rights, completely dark and dirty kink, yet you manage to make it all rather lovely. Because these boys are so obviously ridiculously in love. Your Harry and Draco are my favourites. I don't think there's any chance I'll ever get tired of them. OTP forever! :D
vamp chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You're right, love. I am a horribly snarky tart, and proud of it :) I love this wee story. It's beautiful.