Reviews for Promise?
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
And another one where platonic kisses are still first kisses (and people's favourite ships are partially salvaged!) Just kidding, I actually love delving into the weird pairings you've been given (and written).

Dumbledore's uncertainty in all of this was a bit disconcerting. He's always been one for good, fortunate guesses (which we all know are almost, always correct). In this case, however, he was wrong. The war wasn't over.

I've always wondered who betrayed Alice and Frank. Who was their secret keeper? We really don't know anything about them at all, it's sort of frustrating.

And then there's the comfort aspect, which was brilliantly done. The juxtoposition between Lily's past and her present (and the similarities), really bound everything together and presented it as a nice, Lily/Alice present. Well done.
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow! This one surprised me, and I didn't know how everything would fit in. But, you did a wonderful job. Good job!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aww. :)

I really liked this one, actually. I didn't think I'd like the pairing too much but I really did since it was more of a friendship thing than a romance.

Alice and Frank belong together.

but that's not the point!

I just like the way you wrote it in general and how Alice is so tough but Lily is scared.

Oh, I also like that bit of irony when Alice says she'll go mad is she's cooped up in her house and she really does go mad eventually but not for that reason...

I don't know if it was intentional, but I liked it. :)

NICE JOB!

* applauds your awesomeness *
ObsessedHPFanatic chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awwww! :( *sad face* Poor Lily and Alice! This story makes me sad. :( I really hope that was what you were intending! I like your inclusion of Dumbledore's uncertainty. I think that really added to the mysterious... no, that's not it... uncertain mood. I also like that you mentioned the Fidelius charm and how important it was for the two women to be safe! I didn't see any grammar/spelling errors. (YAY!) All in all, a very good read!

OHPF/Clara

*favorites*
Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was really sweet! Even though you accurately portrayed the two mothers' fear of loosing their sons, you countered it with comfort of friendship.

All in all, I liked it a lot. It was especially interesting how the challenge was "First Kiss", and yet you kept it clearly platonic.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was interesting. Nice take on them discovering. Good job! :D
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Great job once again Gamma. I don't think I've ever read a fic between Alice and Lilly like this before. God bless.