Reviews for LBD
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26
What happens next?!
kinnie.may chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Such tension in such a short story... Awww I really like this (dark?) Blossom
You're a sadistic writer you know? Ending just when we readers... Are you sure you haven't a sequel in store? No? Well, it was worth a try! x)
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I know this story is a few years old, but it is my favorite depiction of these two and I just had to let you know. I can perfectly picture the scene; you've painted such a clear image. Plus I really like that you've included the small mention of their last fight. They might look like any two people in a bar, but their relationship must always contend with that aspect of their past as well. And I love that she's keeping him on his toes even when he thinks it's his domain and she's out of her element. Excellent, excellent story!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Dear diary,

I read this fab story by sbj and I just sahshziuashiuadwniuahdiuhdasiu saiundejndaekdaeiudnesiusedhsa kaauaiuweuisfheiushfahana.

-bla
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Another good question. I do like the reds myself even if I enjoy the blues and greens but I like the reds more. I'm sure by the end of this story Brick had figured out that it was Blossom who sent him his favorite drink after the waitress told him it was the girl with the bow since the waitress gave him a tiny hint.
Ms Briar chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
She knows everything Brickie boy
Ruby Romance chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was so..:) I don't know, I can't describe it, but all I know is that it made me smile. :)
Hinallie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very...what's the word...mind settling :)

I liked the fact that Blossom was sipping on that cranberry juice haha, very...her.

And the fact that Brick was picturing her writing in her diary...very him.

Brick don't stare too much, remember she's a powerful superbeing who would punch you for oogling for too long!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
You are an amazing writer! I really liked this one too(:
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OH MY GOSH, I wonder what happens next...

Too bad this is only a one-shot and I'll never know. ):

I really, really liked this! :)

Nice job!
bleachUlquiGrimm chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, amazing. You put so much detail and emotion into your stories no matter the subject, and I just love that. You've basically captured Brick's mindset. I love it :)
Madame Fist chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved the ending, there is more to Blossom then you know, Brick! ;) Really well written.
TomboyIsAwesome chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Blossom seems to take interest in Brick. I wonder what happen next. I think this one-shot is very cute of what's going on to the Reds.
Somewei chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I don't think I need to tell you how much I love this story. You already know. Thank you so much for it! :D nfskjdgfisdgha! LOVE!
Renaerys chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Ok. I'm fairly new to PPG fandom, but this is just... I don't know. Honestly, there are no words to describe the sounds I made while reading this INDESCRIBABLY BEAUTEOUS FIC. Maybe something like 彡\()ノ!

I think what stood out to me the most was the contrast. The white with the black, what Brick notices and doesn't notice (and what he simply thought he'd never noticed before), and the ideas of reality versus perception (or fantasy...). I found myself nodding at the part when Brick almost thinks about Blossom defecting to the dark side, but catches her expression and the fact that she's drinking a freaking cranberry juice. Totally Blossom. But then there was that one instant, that split second in which she almost radiates a new, darker, almost more intense energy. That ephemeral moment just really did it for me. It made me believe that maybe, just maybe, she could have that darker potential...

And I'm like YES, BRICK, LET'S ASK BLOSSOM WHY SHE BOUGHT YOU THAT DRINK AND WHY SHE'S HERE IN ALL HER SEXY/DARK GLORY. Brilliant little one-shot. Thank you for writing this! I'm totally favoriting immediately. :)