Reviews for Permission
2clap chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was super adorable. I really loved the ending.
smomy2653 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i loved it, i think you really grasped their relationship and portrayed it beautifully in these mini stories :)
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
-fave- Y U WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY. Ahhhh this was so good! I loved the way you made it seem kind of like slow but sure progress, just like it should be :) Thank you so much for writing this!

Remi
BlueMonkeyDoll chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Awwwwwww! This was really cute!
Iceytaste chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
All of your stories are so deep. I love them. Thank you for putting your time into writing stories for us to enjoy. (:
Knickknack's Attack chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
So I kinda just cyber-stalked you. And I, therefore, have come to a single conclusion: YOU. BE. AWESOME. In so many ways. Please please please write more.
ToraTehNinja chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I JUST NEEDED TO LET YOU KNOW,

That that second-to-last section was FREAKING AWESOME. Like honestly, that was great, genius, lovely. :3

I've re-read that part alone like 20 times.

YOU/SOMEONE SHOULD REWRITE IT, just expanded, so it's on its own, y'know?
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
All the epicness in Death City packed together in one fantastic, well written, in character fanfiction! Great job. This story is going straight to my favorites, I look forward to your future stories!
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
The more I read the more I love you! Another great fic!
DuochanShinigami chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I really liked your story. I thought the characters were written very in-character and it was very believable. I also liked how you did the pacing. It was different as it was the different moments in time instead of one flowing thing. I really liked how you did that. :)
NAWHdinosaurs chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I loved this. This is the best SoulxMaka fic I have ever read, truly awesome. I love it
Mikki05 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh my lord. I loved this! I really loved the cute moment when maka was sick kyaaaaa so adorable!
AliceUnknown chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This. is.

EXCELLENT.

Truly. And this is coming from an experienced fanfiction reader. I've seen other ones like this, but this one in particular is very well done. And I don't think I saw a single grammar or spelling error (I am a HUGE grammar freak). Well done _
xxAlysha chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is such a cute one shot :) I loved reading it and it has to be one of my favorites.

I look forward to reading more by you. You are a good author :)
Fireflyleo chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved it. Plain and simple.

You've broken down their partnership with such grace and eloquence. You've made the evolution in their relationship completely believable.

Excellent work