Reviews for Painted White and Scarlet
JPhiliAsian chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
this is now my favorite Hetalia fanfic...or probably my favorite all time yet fanfiction.
JPhiliAsian chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
If I never watched so much Thailand commercials I would be crying. This ending isnt a failure...ITS THE BEST FRICK'N FANFIC ENDING IVE READ!
penguin357 chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
*starts to review stories more*

This is an amazing concept that formed a brilliant story! Such a bittersweet ending...it was great!
SomethingSimsy chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
By the way, it's the Republic of Ireland, not Southern Ireland.
RaisinContradiction chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
ACK PHILLY NO! QQ
Not my baby...
not any of my babies...
VERDAMMPT! for petes sake more emotionless countries *flipping tables*
can maple syrup and hamburgers fix this? *raising hand*
ChocoDonut chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
Man..i loved this story :D But i was crying near the end T_T Kinda funny actually since when i saw my friend come back from war i didnt cry..
kawtharthegreat chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
NOOOOOO NOT PRUSSIA TT_TT PRUSSIA IS STILL AWESOME oh no im all misty eyed awesome chapter though oh my feels got to keep strong and keep it in
kawtharthegreat chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
AWWWW russia you sweet heart 3 awesome chapter!
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
*screams*

*rereads*

*screams again*

I didn't see that coming but oh I'm so happy I can't even
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Rosaries are NOT necklaces.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Rosaries are not supposed to be used as necklaces.
Zeivira chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
"There won't be any sequels or anything like that. I would probably ruin it. XD I MIGHT, MIGHT do a rewrite if I feel it needs one."
. Do a sequel! One with Prussia as a good guy lol
Well I haven't left any review until now, so I will say everything I need to say here...
First of all YESSS DO A SEQUEL (Yes again), IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY AWESOME. THIS. FANFIC. IS. SO. AMAZING. I really liked it :3
Second: Awwww I lover how you characterised Argentina *.* I'm Argentinian, you know, so I'm glad when people do the country as a Hetalian Character n3n
Third: Prussia... Prussia just can be aww D: He is my favourite character, so is very hard to see him as the antagonist... but well, in fact, at first, Himuraya wanted to do him in that way LOL
IllusionaryMagician chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
(QAQ) You... You... asdfgaarghblakcjsk...

I cannot begin to say my reactions to this story. I spent an entire day reading *And somewhat ranting about the sadness and angst XD* this fanfic! My school grades may have suffered with my nose *secretly* buried in my textbook *iPod*.

Well, I'll start out by saying the whole plot was very well thought. You covered some interesting details, some small and some large and I love things like that. t leaves the reader something for imagination but you left out enough for them to still be on edge and want to know things like "Why?!" or "What?!" or "Who?!"

I had an inkling it was Prussia, since he wasn't mentioned and from various hints, but the first glance we got of the true "Bad" guy helped confirm. I feel stupidly smart... *she never guesses right* but the way you executed it was good! *Claps*

The angst... The watching of them slowly fall under pressure and emotional fatigue! Ask some people at the school and they'll tell you I was flipping tables. *figuratively XD* I swear there were some times I just wanted to say "NO!" and chuck my iPod at the wall; bury it and roll on the floor. *My normal reaction to angst o7o")* You played with their emotions well; including mine. I applaud! I was especially crushed when I read England succumbing to Prussia's power *And his various emotional turmoils*, as well as the part with Canada and France. Poor China... And Russia's little family... There were times I just had to stop and calm my frantic brain. (,_, )

You did well in building up the tension! Making things seem near hopeless before giving the reader a carrot and snatching it away again! Cruel as that sounds though, it's a great thing to see authors do from time to time. Not every story needs to end with happy notes! Ah, but I suppose I should add my constructive criticism too.

To be honest, I found that the ending, or at least, the final battle with Prussia, Canada and America was maybe... Short? Or short-lived? It just seemed that after all the zany events we read, everyone was suddenly trapped and then the bombs dropped, a two second final words and then they're all dead. BUT! It was in no way a terrible sequence! Rather, it was actually good! Perhaps I was just sad it was over already. The final ending, with everyone coming back was a nice touch. Though I almost wish it was left with them gone... Just to add a final effect. Or maybe hints that they were coming back, but left open for the reader's imagination. (w") *Ah, but that's just me out of many readers XD *hides from the bricks being thrown*

So, to wrap up this really long review *Sorry, I tend to leave long ones xD* This story was great! I loved the emotional roller-coaster, even though I kinda wanted to find you, shake you, and tell you "What is this MADNESS that I am reading!" which is my own way of saying. "This is WONDERFUL but Y U MAKE ME SO SAD!" I'm happy there are few spelling and grammar errors here. *There were a few but they're easily passed over, and only in spelling.* Those tend to take away from the story sometimes... Although I am what some call a "Grammar Nazi" but I bet this review has some too. Oh and, you might want to set the status of this story to "Complete". It seems to be "In-Progress"(u )

Well done! It's amazing what people can write from a simple roleplay, eh? *claps for the author*

Keep writing!
CyberAngel08 chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
Great fic! Even after that death, you still managed to make a happy ending about it!
Cami Boricua chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
I am shocked. I couldn't speak at all.
It was P-Prussia?