Reviews for Spookshow Baby
Feloro chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I think you shoul go ahead with the story, it's really cool!
Stingray43 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I thought that the ponies called it "nightmare night," due to Luna.
jman377355 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Very amusing, aside from the mane characters Trixie is my favorite. Loved this!
GrandMoff chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
i'd say this is pure fun, but it's also deceptively thoughtful. wonderful fic!
Katar Jin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
good stuff not at all what i was expecting looking forward to more fics from you
BronyBerry0 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
WOW! A brony like me, and a Rob Zombie lover like me! Brohoof me, bro! /)(\

Oh btw, grats on making ED! *throws confetti in the air*
DEMYX9193 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Dear God that was a good story. I love seeing just how close an author can get to clopfiction without being banned from Equestria Daily. Great concept and very well written. You do great work and I think this deserves a sequel.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
*nods*

Eyupp. Not bad at all.

I didn't expect that conclusion to the story, but it was better for it.

Was kind of fun reading about Twi finding herself in a strip club by the way. It brought back some memories xD

Though, atleast I knew what I was doing there and had plenty of alcohol. Yay alcohol! xD
DoctorWhooves chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
not wearing clothes is normal so wearing something is sexy, probably the more you cover the more left for your imagination? lol

anyway good story ,and could be a comedy/romance/awkward-Twilight sequel (put x instead of q first without thinking then saw it lol xD )
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Well, it might not be the most conventional of happy endings but it is one so, well, I like it.
Friendly Uncle chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I kind of like this. Especially the use of the Rob Zombie lyrics, and awkward twilight is always interesting.

I just have to wonder why ponies would need a strip club when they don't normally wear... clothes.
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I whole heartedly agree: pole dancing is a respectable art form. Nothing wrong with showing off the beauty and wide range of movement of the female body, I say.

Impressive work with capturing Twilight's over-eager blindness with rich repositories of "research." Twilight's pressing on for Curiosity's sake was very in-character, and is exactly what our intrepid researcher would do.

Trixie's show name was appropriately sexy. I love that her liking this particular art form is very realistic, and could very well be the job Trixie has taken up after Twilight unintentionally ruined everything.

Nice work with the Flirting and Failed Flirting. Trixie's arrogance and that brief slip-up was very well done.

I can't say much about the show; never was a fan of written dance and sensuality.
Zervziel chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Veeeeery interesting. I know I'd seen this before on your list before and had meant to put it on my too read list. I almost busted out laughing at the phrase "The Sleek and Sexy Xitrie!" I will enjoy seeing what the people at ED say about this. Seth will probably give this 2 thumbs up. And I have suspect Celestia was the one who "fixed" Twilight's ticket in the first place.
Heart of Blades chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wow O.O Anyway, yeah, all Twilight is uncomfortable fics are hilarious and great! I loved seeing how she accidentally went to the pole dancing show, it’d so happen to her, no doubt. I liked seeing Trixie not having any animosity or angry towards Twilight and it’s great that she’s enjoying what she’s doing. So yeah, this was great, funny and erotic. Great job and perfect choice of song.
MasterWriter37 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow...that was REALLY magical! I loved how you had Trixie talking in third-person all the time, I loved all the details you put in, I love how you made Twilight, and all the other random characters fit in perfectly with each other! A perfect story in every way; I started to feel emotions halfway through, and when a writer elicits emotions from their readers, they've done well. I love these two unicorns more than any other characters on the show, plus I love Halloween. It's sad that this is a one-shot and you probably won't be adding onto it, but I still loved it and found it sexy, erotic, detailed, interesting, and a bit different. Very good work!