Reviews for Duality
khudgens91 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Why have you not updated this in forever? I love it! John should definitely show up at the Sanctuary and him and repli!magnus can get it on and cause lots of trouble. But he'll realize it's not really Helen and then go looking for her. And Nikola will grudgingly help him because he loves Helen and will do anything to rescue her even if it means tolerating John. And visa versa. Also, is repli!magnus like the vampire version of Helen? And Sergei could do so many evil things to Helen. The line about calling her Maggie because it sounds like a pet name makes my mind jump to sex slave, for whatever reason. Probably because I have a sick and twisted perverted mind. But whatever. Ok, those are my thoughts...please continue this! And other Sanctuary stuff, like the I
Ogre and further adventures of Helen and Charlotte. I'm gonna keep pestering you until you do it, so best get it over with. :)
BlackdrsFlower chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
you should really write more on this its good. and you should have John end up at the Sanctuary and after a while realize its not the real Helen and go and find real Helen and save her from Sergei
Claire chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I like where this is going... Please continue soon. Anxious to see what happens to helen next. I hope more whump and other angsty stuff. Keep up the good work.
LucyMagnus chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Wow! It's just wow! I love you have it based on history. I really didn't like Russia back in those old days because of everything the country had done. It was bit like Normandy, I could believe that this really happened.

Poor Helen. I hate Sergei for what he had done to her. But it was nice fight. I hope she'll kick his ass again, more seriously this time. She should escape. It's Magnus we're talking about after all, right?

I'm thinking, he would to hurt her again, but having big ego, Sergei will be with her alone and that could be her chance to fight him back and escape. She could run away and spent night outside. You know, being cold, starving, injured... But of course she would survive.

(I hope it doesn't make sense because I drank a bit of wine and English isn't my mother language.)

Well, I have some ideas how this should go but it's your story. :-)

Thank you so much for this interesting story and I hope there will be another chapter in some time. Through I'll continue to read others your stories.
LucyMagnus chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
That's so funny how many Russian men are called Sergei. I wonder if there is any name so popular as this one. :-}

Yay, Helen, well, rather Magnus, vs Nikola. That was so funny! She really dislike him. Or is it you? :-) But anyway, it made me smile and chuckle.

I'm really curious what will happen next. You showed another different point of view at Magnus. It looks like bad part of our Helen is on the loose. It could be so interesting.

Thanks for another great chapter.
LucyMagnus chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow, this sounds so damn good! I have so many questions in my mind right now but I know something for sure, this will be fun. "Repli!Magnus" says everything. Well, almost. :-) But anyway, I'm so greedy for another chapter.

I don't know how you do it but I'm addict to your stories. I think I'll read all of them. So that means many reviews. :-)Honestly, how do you do that? Whenever I read your story I'm completly lost in it as if I was part of the story myself. I really hope you'll write many, many stories.
Luv4AmandaT chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Bravo! I absolutely love what you have for this fic so far! I would even go so far as to say that I think it would make an awesome ep for s5! Def works for the Sanctuary storyline!
Imagination-On-The-Loose chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
such a huge fan of you as a writer. amazing work. i just wanted to know if you were going to update this story. ive been waiting so long for someone to write something like this and i was sooooo excited when you started please oh please continue! i will be waiting lol
ohsillymelly chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Oh wow.. Your imagination is just pure genius. I'm loving EVERYTHING about this story line so far.

I have no idea as to how Helen should manage to escape, but Will.. Surely he shall be there to comfort her.

Please, please, please, do continue this.
NoCleverSig chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This story is so much FUN! I wish they would do something like this on the show. AT would have a field day with it! Can't wait to see where this goes next!
sammie77 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Excellent! Love this story! More?
TalitaF chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
As allways...awesome x 1000! Not sure if you can really improve but each story seems like you have made it a little better than the previous one and seeing as the previous one was allready pretty perfect I dont know what to call your style and talent at this level! I'll reply to ur reply on my review ;-) about ideas I have for some chapters if you run out of them ;-)
HAZMOT chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Oh, you're a meany. hehehe I love the background on Magnus and Sergei and how a innocent mislead soldier had turned into this malicious tormentor. As always Magnus is holding her own against the odds and biding her time for her escape. Right now she has to deal with this situation on her own, since the other Magnus is at the Sanctuary. If Sergei is waiting to torute Magnus, then he is also planning something else besides wanting revenge on Magnus. You just hope Magnus can stop his so called family again. :D
C0bwebb chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
WOW! Poor Helen! A broken nose? I loved the back story on Sergei! Now I want some Vodka! LOL!

Cobweb
Sage Q chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Dude I love this! it is awesome! hope John comes back soon he's probably the only one that could figure that it's not her and rescue Helen before she's to badly damaged, course he could save her first although that would be a bit complicated, but anyway can't wait for you to finish!