Reviews for The Love of Holy Rome
PlayGirlKitty chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
i did not get this. one, its the COMPLEATE oposite! how? teh HRE is a boy, and he thought italy was a girl. not the oposite around.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
no wonder the writing style was familiar! You're writing I'd Wager!

i feel like a dunce now.
Hetalian Singapore chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This was a very different and unique way of viewing Holy Rome

( )૭ Hehe, Me Gusta Very descriptive and romantic, very nice job
AnaMachado chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I loved it! I hope that in future you will can make it a multi-chapter fic - I really would love to read!

(Sorry my bad english)
Prusse chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh, I can't wait to see where this story is going !

Is Holy Rome going to reborn in Germany as a boy ? (because the summary said "his brother" so... does it mean that Prussia will fall in love with the boy version of HRE ? Hm...)

Anyway, nice prologue ! (is it because I'm a horny frenchy girl ? -_-')

Good luck with your others stories and this new one :D
NekoFye chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
WOW! You actually made me read real Romance o.o

and It was okay. Nothing is kitschy and It's like you're watching all of this...

okay... I felt like a voyeur and... well... *hides nosebleed* I have a very colorful fantasy
Rebel-to-Write chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
WOW! That was beautiful. The contrast between the animalistic parts and the lovemaking and how it all blended together was just gorgeous. I love how the physical details were there, but how it actually meant something for the Gilbert and Louise! Beautiful!
blue chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really liked your sex scene; you didn't use romanticized expressions or untrue clichés as often is done, it looked beautiful in all its realisticness. Yeah.

The text was good in other ways too; I'm looking forward for continuation.
PrinceofElsinore chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow, for a first time writing something so "R-rated" it was really well done! Quite... yummy, in fact. XD And different too, though, which I liked- I've often wished I could find more fics that don't completely idealize the smut, but make it feel more realistically animalistic, or just show it for what it is... if that makes sense? But you did that really well! :D