Reviews for Tricked Again
Hatsuharu M chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
Wow, Hotch isnt going to press on. Reid could be a mercy killer, or just wanted to be normal without the mom and 'brother'.

I hope you do a sequal.
namira chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
OMG...is it really arrived at its end? I am so sad...I hoped in something different but you left me speechless! I was not able to imagine an end like this. A very very original end! thanks for all...
2amWritersClub chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
Hmm. Over all a good fic and as a reader you can see the writing strengthening and improving with each chapter. The canon characters were in character and their voices were strong.

I did find the doctor in the hospital a little odd. His character was almost too awkward and I can't imagine any doctor being as offhand and dismissive about a patient as he was and I'm unsure what the purpose of him being like that was. I'm also a little unsure as to the purpose of turning Reid into a murdered at the end ( I am assuming he killed his mother - unless I read that completely wrongly) and aided a suicide. This is so at odds with his character and absolutely nothing in the story to this point suggests that he would do this - so it doesn't really work for me and leaves me puzzled.

However, overall very well done for the fic and the hard work you have put in. I hope to see you write more.

FT
namira chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
Dear, I cannot wait to know how the story goes!

Please update! :-)
ladywarlock chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
yes, i love happy endings! awaiting the epilogue!
lpearson chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Good chapter.I'm excited for more. Thanks for writing this.
BrokenSky49 chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
He's alive! :D woop woop! Great chappy! Loved the angst!
CBloom2 chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Sighs with relief*

I'm so glad that Spencer is alive!

Looking forward to morex
The Solo Wolf chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
I just had to drop by and tell you how much I love this story, I basically screamed everytime you updated haha. I'm sad it's coming to an end, but I'm glad I got to read it! Update soon! :)
CBloom2 chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
All I can say is DO NOT KILL REID! I think I made myself clear! Lol! Great chapter full of suspense! Looking forward to more!
omgnotagain chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Nonononononono don't do this to us...please
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
100th reviewer! haha. Nice chapter, I really really can't wait to see what happens next!
lpearson chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Oh please hurry with the next chapter. This story continues to be so good. Thanks!
BrokenSky49 chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Well, I for one VERY excited to have my virtual cupcake :)

and I LOOVVEED this chapter! Even if it left off with a huge ginormius cruel cliffie. I hope Reid doesn't die! (ok, that's a lie, cuz I tend to find fics that end with a character death very interesting, sad, and totally amazing. Why I'm drawn to these types, I don't know! Do I have a problem? Am I the only one that thinks this? Ahhhh!)
namira chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
It's amazing as the other!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »