Reviews for Tricked Again
csifreak1234 chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
Just started reading and I'm already hooked! Pls update soon
Daisy2241 chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
u can't do that! thats to mean! plz rite more!
CBloom2 chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
Argh don't leave it there! You're killing me here! Hope you can update asap!
omgnotagain chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
Oh no this can't be happening...
lpearson chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
I love how quickly you write these chapters. And the quality is exceptional. Thanks. I can't wait for the next chapter!
lastbloom chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
*munches on virtual cookie while drooling all over self*

how did you know that virtual cookies are my favorite! ... I'm watching you.

Woah a new chapter! Hold on I gotta read this, it's rather important... Hmm... Hmmm.. *munch munch munch*

whooooooot sweeeet chapter. Oh yea and update soon please! :D
BrokenSky49 chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
So, I decided to read this instead of doing my math homework. Haha I have the best time management ever. Anyway, I can't believe you left us with a cliffy like that! This will drive me nuts! Please tell me you will update soon!
The Solo Wolf chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
Oh my god, I hate cliffhangers! Haha but it was a damn good one! Update soon before I spontaneously combust ;)
ladywarlock chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
this fan fiction just keeps getting better with every chapter! keep going!
namira chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
WOW...
Hatsuharu M chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Poor memory. Reid. Ouch. I have a feeling all his memories the more important ones will smash into his head when he needs it most. Hopefully.
BrokenSky49 chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Ok, so I think this was my favorite chapter yet! It was awesome! I felt so bad for Reid and his forgetfulness! And now he's wandering by himself with a killer on the loose. :( and what Tucker left on the body... Eeghh that's so creepy!

Update soon!
lpearson chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
I'm really liking this story. It is so cute how Reid keeps forgetting things. The cereal in the grocery store was hilarious. I'm excited for the next chapter.
Iewees chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
this is interesting :D i'm really awed at your productivity! :D you upload like a chapter per day! Haha waiting for more!
namira chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Sure! I like it anyways,;-)

update soon!