Reviews for Dear Senpai
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 35 . 6/1
adorable!
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 4 . 5/31
LMBO, I can just imagine the hilarious incident
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 1 . 5/31
I've read so many of your stories and had no idea until today lol! you're awesome!
Ordinary Avocado chapter 35 . 3/15
Amazing and Innovative. Just a stunning story that felt personal and emotionally rewarding. I could help but laugh or cry whenever I read each letter that Kyoko sent to her precious people. To see not only her growth but the growth of everyone else. It felt like I was reading the letters that were stored by a ancestor. This is truly a beautifully written story.
k0.fatality chapter 16 . 12/1/2020
For someone who gives so freely but feels unworthy of what belongs to her by right, I cry throughout the whole letter.. Kyoko is such a complex character "a walking contradiction" personally even though she is a fictional character she became a role model for me. T_T
i love this chapter 35 . 6/25/2020
this is so sweet to read, and i love your fics so much!
Charm chapter 35 . 11/24/2019
Loved it
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2019
The children part of the letter reminds me if the conversation between kyoko and Kuu in the manga where kyoko said she wouldn't want children and then got scolded by Kuu.
Aquarian Charm chapter 9 . 11/24/2019
Ren never told Kyoko that her mother was a bad cook in the manga. So is it a part of plot of the story?
Aquarian Charm chapter 7 . 11/24/2019
Kyoko wrote 'Ren has dated women who were all talented amd beautiful.'
Actually Ren has no record of dating anyone since he started as Ren but it only become clear later in the manga.
Also this liem side story seems like early 'Kana' plot twist.
Aquarian Charm chapter 4 . 11/24/2019
I love how Kyoko slipped out the term 'emperor of the night' in last letter. Need more talk about it.
Aquarian Charm chapter 3 . 11/24/2019
Kyoko yelling Tsuruga san is my friend from the balcony twenty times.
I want to see this scene in the manga.
I want it to see it.
I want it badly.
(ᗒᗩᗕ)
Aquarian Charm chapter 2 . 11/24/2019
A letter from mister Corn. Yay.
Aquarian Charm chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
Aw this is so cute. Just imagine how happy Ren would be to read letter every week.
I have only read the first and I really lovw how it conveyed so much without any interaction and dialogues.
SeekerOfLethe chapter 35 . 8/2/2019
Although this story is one of the top suggested fanfiction for this fandom, it took me years before I decided to read it. And, I was not disappointed. Thank you for the wonderful story. Although, I wish we could also read their responses to Kyoko's letters. Maybe you can do a spin-off showcasing those responses. It can be through letters format or something from other's POV.
I also like the inclusion of Saena's life, though hers ended in death. I think its good that Kyoko has the final closure especially as she embarks on her life's journey as an actress and as a person who is well-loved. I also loved the utilization of the Ren dolls as a means of proposing. And the epilogue... its very fitting as a final chapter. Kyoko is truly Kuon's greatest achievement. Kudos to you! I hope we can read more Skip Beat stories from you.