Reviews for The Highest Price
MERLINLOVER365 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
this was beautiful! And the poem was really good!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Aww. :'( *disolves into histerical sobbing* This was so incredbly well written... and I loved the poem. You are an incredible writer.

I completely get how you feel about Lancelot's death. Honestly I felt so empty for a while after Lance died. Somehow he is so easy to get attached to.

Not to give away any spoilers or anything, but have you seen the rest of Season Four yet?

Anway, thank you so much for this wonderful piece of literature!
Arnia chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awesome poem!
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ah you nearly made me cry again too. Lancelot, we love you !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
THAT POEM WAS THE SHIT!

It could have come out of my King Arthur Stories. And that book is legit, I assure you.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow that poem was beautiful! Loved that line about Merlin not being able to save his loved ones. Great job!
Aquillo chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
So, I'm repaying my review with a review: first off, I loved the poem. It's not often that you read a poem that works on fanfiction, and this one did: it was a good touch and managed to nicley frame each of the prose sections. The prose parts also worked brilliantly: you managed to capture the emotions Merlin probably would have been going through and that the show had to skip over. I got a real sense of catharsis from this. Excellent work.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh my God! That was brilliant! I loved it! *sniff sniff*

I really liked the poem too. Especially the last line of the last verse!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
*sniffs* Brilliant, touching fic mate. I actually just finished watching this episode online, and I'm SO depressed. Lancelot is my favorite character from the show, and even though he is likely to return, his death really shook me up.

Anyways, I absolutely think you captured Merlin's POV perfectly. The imagery is vivid as well. I also loved the poem, and I think it goes nicely with the fic.

Well done!