Reviews for Your Message Here
Johanne chapter 1 . 9/27
I've been reading a few of your stories today, and I've enjoyed everything I've read so far. But this one? It's perfection. Loved every second of it.
Petit97 chapter 1 . 8/1
OMG, I must confess I was almost as curious for the words on the sticker as I am for the four final words haha You did such an amazing job at the built up. You kept is simple, real and you didn't mention Christopher (thanks for that, btw).
Also, I could totally picture Kirker Stickers, just like when he was making those t-shirts with stuff that just happened. I'm always a sucker for a good Lorelai-eating-descriprition and a town event.
Ugh, that damn black hat. I think I hate it almost as much as I hate Christopher.
You write so damn well.
Oh, and you have a lovely story behind it. I hope the woman got her Luke back :')
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
UpWithLuke chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Ooooh! That was the sweetest thing I ever read! And the saddest at the same time, considering that the real-life template for your story is till out there, maybe unable to find a happy ending. I hope she has the chance of reading your ff and at least be proud of having inspired such a perfect little gem!
Droolia chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I loved your story. It almost moved me to tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
You have a real knack for writing a romantic story!
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This was so touching. I love it.
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I loved the story behind your inspiration and what you actually turned it into. So simple, and yet resounding.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love this story so, so, so much.
CircleSky chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Fabulous idea and well-written! I especially love that it was inspired by, presumably, a true story! Amazing!
evi ive chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I had read Luke's pov story first. I didn't think the Loralie pov could come close the the emotins I was feeling, but it exceeded it. My heart is melted. Great stories.
sparklylulz chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
ugh this story like ruined my heart in the best sense possible! Great job!
FallInspired101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This is perfect!
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was fantastic! I loved it!
msfriday22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was so incredibly touching. Bittersweet, but with a happy ending.