Reviews for Being Supportive
Ice T chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Way to go! Cestria must die! She took Billy from us!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Nice story. Billy's friends will go to Aquitar when he needs them. I like that they all couldn't drop their busy lives at once. It's more believable that way.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You know, I think I read this when it first came out, but I didn't review. So I'm repairing that oversight now.

I really liked this. It was interesting, plausible, and in-character, which are three of my highest criteria for genuinely liking something. There isn't nearly enough friendship fic in this fandom (or any fandom, for that matter). I also liked the hint of Billy and Justin friendship, which I feel there should be much more of it.

The writing itself is extraordinarily well done and I didn't see any errors. I really feel that in this situation, this is something that would happen. Well done!
BlueRedPinkRanger chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Sad story! But now Billy and Kat can be together! Great job!
1 Billy Fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Nice story! Hope you write more! And here's an idea for you, you should have that during this sad part of Billy's life, he ends up falling for Kat. I absolutely love the Billy/Kat pairing. Again, this is just an idea, seeing how the way you wrote this story, you left the door open to the possibility of a Billy/Kat relationship. And again, good job so far!
muzical chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Love it! I love the characterizations of both Kat and Billy. Great job :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Good Story
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
that he lost his the others will come there.
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Aww - so sad! Well done.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Aw, poor Billy. Sweet fic though. It's always nice to see Katherine portrayed in a positive light. Catch ya on the flip side.