Reviews for Spellbound
K Gibbs Winters chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
So beautiful, and so hot!
veritesanspeur chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
oh i loved this so, so much. so very lovely.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
beautifully done! a very good mixture of romance, angst, action and sweetness. it was a pleasure to read.
Midnight Caller chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Wow, great story. Very well-written & in-character, not to mention HOT. :)
xxashleyxx chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Absolutely LOVED this. You write these two characters so well, and your writing itself is superb! Can't wait to read more from you.
N chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I read it all the way through so it doesn't suck. (if a story or writer sucks i don't invest the time or review it so kudos) I would have liked to see you strech out the courtship a little longer and maybe add some humor to it as that is standard for Castle.

it was realistic in terms of setting but the characters were a little off, because the pace was too quick. Reign that stuff in and you will have great fan fiction. I love when fanfiction feels real and you are getting closer to that. your writing is good but remeber better to have the drama in the actions than in the internal monologs her bleeding is more dramatic if you describe the blood then get to his reaction a walkthough of his emotional state is better left short substituted my more overt actions describe his breathing before during and after he takes notice of the wound instead of telling us 'it felt like someone had just cut off all his supply of oxygen' tell us 'his breath hitched violently as her voice broke through the fog in his mind and he looked at her'

Keep up the good work,
1477166 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Oh this is definitely one of my favourites, it's so beautiful! I love how Kate couldn't control herself hahah, I think it was cute. So well written, and super sweet!
Kateit chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
loved it! thanks for sharing!
hushedgreylily chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
This was brilliant. You are really good at despite what they're up to, keeping the two of them in character. It was very very good :)
nikkidog chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Terrific!
Aline23 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I waited for the second chapter before I started reading this story, and I gotta say: I loved it!

I love them undercover and you did such a good job of it! Not to mention the way they got together...

Already on my favorites (:
4evercaskett chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I loved this story. I knew they would forget how tired they were once they got into bed.
Beetlebug chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
haha Girl I think I need to send you a fan cause its obviously hotter than hell where you wrote this !

Glad you turned this into a twoshot!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
impressive

chapter

I like
Mathiilde3 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
This first part with the need for physical contact was my favourite part. I am not a fan of them doing it their first night together, I liked the idea of simply sleeping together more. Not that I think you wrote it badly or anything, it was beautiful, the whole story was, but I.. I do not know, I just liked the idea of a injured Kate & Castle sleeping very much! But really, it was a sweet story. I liked it a lot, I think you write both of them well.