Reviews for Clean
lassador chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I loved it I have a bearded dragon and I've seen him freak out once too chompis could only twitch until he fell asleep with my sister n me rubbing him down poor chompis since then he hisses at my dog. Awesome fanfic n bonding moment between those two
yay chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was incredibly well done, especially considering that there was technically only one person talking the whole time.
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Aawww that was all mushy and adorable. Every sentence was vivid and wonderful. Loved it.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Who throws the princess' pet? Who does that? Even if he is a nosy, little hanger on, it's still rude. And not just rude to Pascal (and his tiny, little feelings), but to Rapunzel too. And to Eugene. At this point Pascal was practically his weird frog too.

No one throws his weird frog and gets away with it.

Cutest thing ever. I think Pascal and Eugene's scene where Pascal gets drunk in What You Don't Know was probably one of my favourtie images... ever. This trumps it because it is so sad and CUTE. Great revelation of the event that got us to this point, excellent characterization of Rapunzel and Eugene, and I loved the way they interacted; that Eugene is not convinced he is more than a lizard, or is but doesn't want to admit it consciously.

KrisEleven
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Eugene and Pascal fics are so cute.
WritingForFun-AKA-Lily chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh. My. God. I just died from the adorableness. You are now one of my favorite writers! You should make another cute little thing like this! IT'S SO CUTE! If you do make another story like this i suggest bring the guy who threw Pascal into it so Eugene can kill him! But seriously make another! You are very good at this!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I heart protective Eugene. :)
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I really like introspection :-)

Well written and funny, thank you.
Songirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Solid writing as always with a surprising dash of sophisticated introspection. Only you coukd write a story about a lizard bath that did not end in a nap...

Xo

Jen
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was so sweet. Aww, poor Pascal. I wanted to kick that stupid guy who threw him. That is not okay. When Gothel kicked Pascal in the movie, that's when I lost my mind. Never mind the fact that she had just stabbed Eugene, once she hurt Pascal she crossed the line. I really love the fact that Eugene has gotten so emotionally attached to Pascal. It's cute. I bet Rapunzel really appreciates that.
taoayumu chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I'm writing on my phone so it won't be too long, but Ned you did such an amazing job on this story i honestly want you to make up the character who threw poor Pascal so i can hate him. i really like reading Eugene bonding with diffferent characters so i really like this.
Qille chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awww, that was so cute! I love how freaked out Eugene is and how traumatized Pascal is. Poor little guy! What kind of sick twisted ** would throw an adorable little chameleon off a balcony?

He cleaned him with his toothbrush! That's so adorable!

Loved this story! There should be more like this!

Awesome job! D
my1alias chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ooh so cute! Great story!
ellieloves2read chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was really sweet, thank u
chinadoll03 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Poor Pascal! I had no idea I had such an emotional investment in Pascal until this story - just like Eugene. How do you do that? Make me relate to Eugene so entirely in a story that by all rights should just be a little sweet bit of fluff... I love how you can take small moments like cleaning a pet and give them depth of feeling. Fantastic character study, Ned. I'm off to vote!