Reviews for Pertinence, His Mother Said
senzaitekina chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
I LOVE HOW CHAPTER 1 ENDS AHH
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I completely agree with your summary!
Anyway, is it just me or do all of the fanfics based on KnT always seem to portray Kazehaya as some kind of creepy stalker-ish person?
00j gd ett oo h fsjj g s d chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
This story is AMAZING. Love it, you are an amazing story teller and you got into his head and nailed it. Thank you, its gone into my favs :)
archangelBBQ chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
ahhhhhh I love this. What a delightful read. Kazehaya and Sawako are soooo so so cute, and you do them great justice. Just spectacular
JaToya chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I liked this a great deal.
PinkyShrill chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Oh my god I Love this so much! I love the comedy! I especially love the perspective! Love how you did this! So sweet and SO Kazehaya! Thank you so much for the good read! I hope to find more of your ShotaxSawa fanfics!
Niina chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I feel like no matter what I'm going to write, it would still be not enough. But then, why so much drama?
You are a talented writer, and I would say that I am a good critic, but the fact that I'm actually reading something on fanfiction net says against it. But the ficklet is much better written than many that occupy my attention, it has style, an idea and it is humorous. The last one, I always thought, was the hardest. Good job.
RubyNury chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is so elegant and beautiful! Somehow your style of writing reminded me of the Jane Austen's one (or it is my recent reading of her book to blame :)). I enjoyed the language of this piece immensely! And the plot, the story itself is original and sweet :) I've reread it for... alright, after the fourth time I stopped counting and simply continued enjoying reading, so I cannot say the exact amount but every time I find something new and even more heartwarming. I grow to love your story more and more with each time I read it :)

I loved it with all my heart! Thank you for this beauty!
If I could I would quote every single phrase of it, so many of them are succint and lovely and even romantic in an unusual way :) Wonderful!
Joking Joker chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Your Kazehaya-kun is so cute!
Weaving Bard chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Seriously...

your Sawako in chapter 1 was severely OOC
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Why are you writing as if Sawako is a clutz?
Greyshield chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Not oneshot! Make LONGER! Kira-sama commands you! Rar!
nevynwatcher chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was such an interesting one-shot. Very in charachter. I hope you continue it some how.

S
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
oh, kazehaya. how frustrating it is to be you. i have to say, this fic captured his voice exceedingly well. wonderful job. :)
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
First off, I really like your writing style! It's so fresh and eloquent. Second, you misspelled 'Kuronuma' several times, you might want to correct that. And third, I look forward to seeing the next chapters of this story! :)