Reviews for Little Boy Lost
Amanda3271 chapter 1 . 2/24/2021
How you depicted Nathan dealing with Audrey's abduction is pretty accurate in my opinion...as he is so drawn to be by her side at all times...also the "your shirt agrees with me" line cracked me up as I remember that one scene from episode 11 of season 2 when Audrey was pointing out the sweat stains on Nathan's shirt and Nathan's immediate glance down to see said stains...but then it also brings up the fact that his trouble is kind of dangerous for him to deal with at times.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I love thisss
Wicked42 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow, what an awesome fic! I *love* it. I'm not usually a fan of this style of writing, but you did it so well, and it broke my heart.

Nicely done. Thanks for the feelz. :P
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is so ridiculously beautiful and angsty and I kind of love it and hate it at the same time. The little details are perfect - like her hair clip and jacket in his truck - and everytime he remembers something she'd said the voice is spot on - and it's so sad when he wants his father or someone to tell him what to do. Ah. You are a fantastic writer. Thanks for sharing.
Doks chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I don't know if I'm extra emotional today or your story is just amazing, but I'm all tears right now. I can't think of how empty Nathan's world would be without Audrey and I don't know how he would cope with that.
Thank you for writing and sharing this awesome piece of work.
Shananigan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great job, very cool style
kali82 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
that is a beautiful and heart-wrenching story. I can feel Nathan 's desolation in every word - it's so true that he'll be lost until he finds her. and I loved the few brief lines of Duke, they were so *Duke*. great job!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Good story
Gloxinia chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was a interesting peace. It was unique, but still sweet. I'm all sad again. There will be a season three, if you are wondering. I think Nathan would probably be out somewhere, looking for her. Never taking a break. But I can also see him after long days, having his tiredness hit him and he becomes like this. Lifeless. Alone. Scared. I can picture that after he does nothing but look for a couple days straight. It took me a while to figure our that in the brackets, it was the song. You should explain that somewhere before the story starts, since I didn't realise this was a song fic. But still good. Also, are you planning on continuin? Because you havn't completed it yet, according to the top where it says the info on this story. Anyway, well done. Truly.
CriminalMind chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow! These are really great stories! I love your style, the way you'll add the lyrics/thoughts in between sentences. It gives everything a rather desperate feeling, which works with their emotions really well! Keep it up :)
effie214 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, my God. No, really, OH. MY. GOD.

This is one of the most beautiful pieces I have EVER read, regardless of fandom. Your words have taken mine away; to say this is flawless would be the understatement of the century. Nathan's desperation not only brought him to his knees, but me as well; your elegant words evoked so much from me that it defies description. And are you kidding me with this line: "And something in him dies when he finds silence / (the part that started to believe in magic and miracles and hope and happily-ever-after since Audrey started solving cases and mending families and fixing him)". I'm quite sure that even I lived to be a hundred, I would never be able to write something like that, nor would uneven come close.

This is stunningly gorgeous. It was an absolute privilege to read this. Thank you so, so much.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
sweet, and sad. :(
ladyofkeegan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awesome
RLBB chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Really liked this :) I think you captured Nathan's feelings really well. Good job!