Reviews for iWas Adopted?
Cotto chapter 1 . 6/21
I really do hope for more of this, especially the sisterly conflict that's going on here. Sam really freaked Melanie out, and scared her completely out of her wits in this story!
Melanie does hint at this event happening in one of the episodes; I don't remember which one, but I *do* remember it happening, or Melanie hinting that it did, anyways.
This is oodles of fun, though horrible of Sam to do to her poor twin sister.
I like this story, however, the punishment that Sam's subjected to seems brutal to me; not merely spanking, a typical punishment for children who misbehave, but one with a cane, that's the part I think is a tad... excessive.
Then again, I'm not one to talk; in the real world, in a heartbeat, I'd write someone who misbehaves in some ways directly to Perdition without a second thought- and that's way more brutal than this punishment. Tad hypocritical of me, no?
I think it is a tad hypocritical of me to have that set of viewpoints: a double-standard... thanks for making me reflect on this, although that had to be far from your intention by the way- unintended good came out of you writing this story, so I want to convey a personal thanks to you.
Sincerely grateful to you for making me reflect and for the entertaining story you've written here;
Cotto.
cabinpressure chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Melanie is gullible and wears pink pretty skirts
MBB chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
A very believable story, Sam is Evil itself sometimes.

I'd really like for Melanie and Freddy to compare storues and perhaps plan to get even with Sam some day. ;-)
shana852963 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
lol, that was really cute and sweet :)