Reviews for Cabin Fever
pipinheart chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
A lovely piece. Bobby is good at taking care of the boys.
mayz chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Great story! You did a good job of keeping the characters true to the show.
Claire chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
It's unclear to me whether Dean's heart stopped, but as a person certified in CPR, you can do the rescue breathing by itself without chest compressions.

You don't want to do chest compressions unless someone's heart has stopped.

Just my two cents. A nicely done story otherwise.
Elorwin chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
What an amazing story - you did a fantastic job with the characters. It was a joy to read! Please write more - hurt Dean is always good
KrizDeanGirl chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
TOTALLY FAVORITED! more please more! I can't live without knowing what's gonna happen! I mean this story is AWESOME! it has tons of hurt Dean... feverish dean... faints , pain killers ... awesome bobby.. full lucifer channel Sam. God!1 please please more!
KrizDeanGirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
great! I have this thing about Dean having a fever...well, you sure understand that I love how bobby and the boys stay into character :) that's cool and not so easy to do... talking from my own experience anyway great job!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Nice finish to this great fic! Well done. :)
smalld1171 chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
I enjoyed this very much, thanks for filling the void that I felt when I saw the 'Three Weeks Later' flash on my screen. Thanks again and great job!
mic19671967 chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Awesome story! Love the characterizations!

Mic (the wife)
gr8read chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
This story was great.

nice job.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Hey! That's a great ending *_* I love everything about this story! Congratulations DD

I'm glad Sam seems to be doing okay now, in the TV Show as well, but somehow I'm just not sure it'll last long xDD

Kisses 3

Rosetta
neon-crocodile chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
loved it from start to finish...also, thank you so much for writing those missing days in between, because i was going bananas just thinking about all the drama those three must have endured to get from Point A (the hospital) to Point B (the second week at the cabin)...well written, and really, i just want to have a big massive group hug with the lot of them...they deserve it...anyway, keep up the great work! :)
Tango Eight chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Great story! :)
selenewinchester chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Oh my gosh! Where were you? You're awesome! I loved the story. You gave me all the hurtdean and the protective and caringsam & bobby I needed! Thanks, thanks. But of course I'll be glad if you write one more little story... or even more. haha. Seriously, I love the way you write, "Romeo, Ken doll"? Illarious! Bobby been concerned about the boys, awwwww.

Congratulations, my friend!
TaraHalliwell chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I loved this! Great job, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »