Reviews for The Babysitter Rivalry
Kajol93 chapter 1 . 4/14
Good story. Its weird I didn't realize it was here until today. And I've been stalking your profile for about 3months now. Glad I jusst found it Im running out of good fanfiction. My brittana heart can't take it. This one was really cute. I love stories with Brittany's younger sister, she always loves santana and its always a struggle of affection between her and britt. I just wished it was longer. Maybe another story to make this a trilogy?
xxHoneyBexx chapter 9 . 3/2
I love reading about baby brittana :D it's freakin adorable!
luceroadorada chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
This was incredibly cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Dude you should write more .. This is awesome I read all your stories wish they were longer
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I love stories that have a little bit of how they met when they were kids and evolved into what they are now, and you wrote this beautifully. *Applauds*
ducksticks chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Joly jeezus... top!Britt was so hot in here :3
Looooved the flashback about the mosters. It melt my heart
And lol yeah I'm gonna follow your AN's tip. I think the whole fandom already did :P
Fragar1991 chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
That was incredible sweet! And Hot of course :D

Xoxoxo
kittykatkiki chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
So cute and so hot! The flashbacks of baby brittana are utterly adorable. You should do more!
Blueskkies chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Very sweet:)
lemon-rind chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
"Wankily ever after"
Best way to end a story.
I guess that's a way to ensure people understand it's a "happy ending" :P
broken-timemachine chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.
Lauren H 91 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
This was completely adorable and I loved every second of it! I got a little emotional at the end not going to lie.
M206 chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
SUPER cute & hot. This isn't the end is it?:(
MadHattess chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
This is a beautiful story with a proper fairy tale ending. Thank you for posting it (despite the fact that the show becomes harder to watch by the episode).
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
I love this story! So sweet and touching. This is how it should've happened. Brittana should be nothing but adorable. Thanks for sharing and for all the good feels!