Reviews for The Babysitter Rivalry
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 9 . 8/2
Hopefully you get a chance to finish this story
Just Curious chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Not sure if you even check this site anymore, but if you do; have you ever thought about a sequal to this? U have the prequel (which is adorable) and then the actual with Ashely, but you could do another one where jodi visits and the three sisters are all unused to santana's attention on britt. Idk i think it would be cool
Kajol93 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Good story. Its weird I didn't realize it was here until today. And I've been stalking your profile for about 3months now. Glad I jusst found it Im running out of good fanfiction. My brittana heart can't take it. This one was really cute. I love stories with Brittany's younger sister, she always loves santana and its always a struggle of affection between her and britt. I just wished it was longer. Maybe another story to make this a trilogy?
xxHoneyBexx chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
I love reading about baby brittana :D it's freakin adorable!
luceroadorada chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
This was incredibly cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Dude you should write more .. This is awesome I read all your stories wish they were longer
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I love stories that have a little bit of how they met when they were kids and evolved into what they are now, and you wrote this beautifully. *Applauds*
ducksticks chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Joly jeezus... top!Britt was so hot in here :3
Looooved the flashback about the mosters. It melt my heart
And lol yeah I'm gonna follow your AN's tip. I think the whole fandom already did :P
Fragar1991 chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
That was incredible sweet! And Hot of course :D

Xoxoxo
kittykatkiki chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
So cute and so hot! The flashbacks of baby brittana are utterly adorable. You should do more!
Blueskkies chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Very sweet:)
lemon-rind chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
"Wankily ever after"
Best way to end a story.
I guess that's a way to ensure people understand it's a "happy ending" :P
broken-timemachine chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.
Lauren H 91 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
This was completely adorable and I loved every second of it! I got a little emotional at the end not going to lie.
M206 chapter 9 . 11/16/2013