Reviews for Puppy Prints
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Wow your love forgetting your together. That would be pretty scary for Tracks. Glad Hound remembered. Hope you write a sequel.
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I get it puppy prints, hound is the name of a dog or puppy, and tracks are prints, clever very clever.
Reclusive Owl chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That is so cute... Nice job! X3
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
*wipes away tear* this is beautiful :) such an unseen pairing, I actually have fallen in love with the way you write them together. And their nicknames are absolutely perfect
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
!I loved this! it's so adorable...yet so sad...I'm crying... but smiling at the same time...I gotta do a fanart for this...

I loved the idea for the title! everything about this was amazing, and I loved it!

*cry-smiles*

adorableness! this is a brilliant new take on tracks vanity, and it's good to see Hound with someone other than Mirage for once!
Commander91 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awww, that was cute. Thank you for writing it! It is nice to see Hound paired with a bot other than Mirage every once in a while. I really liked how you made Track's inner conflict, but he is not so useless a bot. He has really awesome powers and is even a good flyer! Maybe if you continue this story you could have him find out about all of his awesome abilities because of his new found confidence that Hound sparked in him.
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awww that was super cute! I want to see more of this pairing actually!
vfnfvne chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really wasn't sure how you would make this story not comical, but you did a great job. I really enjoyed reading it. I really like the pairing you the way you did it. Oh boy, Mirage doesn't seem to like this idea one single bit...
smokingcaramels chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aw this was cute!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
0.0 I-I think I love you... Mayhaps you could write a sort of an epilogue about their big family after the war? Pretty please? You're a great writer! 3
Lithium223 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
At first I wasn't sure of this couple but then it was sweet and cute and touching. I love it. Only Hound is as selfless as that. Anyway you can be convinced to do more of this pairing?
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I haven't seen Tracks/Hound before. Interesting take on Tracks being portrayed as vain.
Darkeyes17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Hehehe, you have the ability of making this a wonderful new crack pairing. I adore the name you came up for it 'PUPPY PRINTS!'

I had to laugh because Hound was so disoriented to discover that it was Tracks he got fragged by and bonded to.

An unorthodox way of getting two mechs together but it works. Continuation? Pretty please?