Reviews for Prince Arthur's Flowerbed
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 2/28
That was wonderful. Just the right amount of unresolved sexual tension, boys discovering feelings, and just all around perfection. I died at the "Dancing Eyebrow of Doom"; that was epic. Haha.

Well done!

DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
"He had even seen his father examining one of the decorations with Gaius, and had then watched, in stunned disbelief, as they'd spent at least ten minutes re-arranging the vase until they were both satisfied with its improved appearance." 'laughs loudly' this made my day. Even more so as I could actually picture them doing that. I only really followed the early bits as well, so... 'laughs some more' oh dear...

Can't you start posting here again? Your things are funny!

elen4ealeksoska chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
. . . . . (Can i post this on tumblr, all credits go to you,just the link so other fans can read,it's totally okay if you don't want to,just i think it deserves every body to read it )
BloodyRose90 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is an amazing story! I love it so much! Well done & thank you! :)
Anna chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That... Was amazing! It was adorable and hot ;) you're an amazing writer
jka1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Brilliant one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh this was so good! I loved this story! Arthur waking up to find flowers everywhere, Uther delighted by the decorations and the awkward moments were hilarious! And the ending was perfect! Amazing! xx
carolinejames chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
this was fantastic! i loved it so much!

i swear, it was 3:00 am when i started reading this and i was flailing in my bed so badly, tossing my poor mobile all over the place, and i've heard people say "the noise that came from my mouth was not human" but i didn't actually believed until it happened to me yesterday! i wasn't aware my voice could do such weird strangled little sounds! XD!

the first parts seemed like they REALLY could happen in a Merlin episode. you kept the dynamics of the show flawless!

i loved it how arthur was already way too in love without even realizing it, the developement of their relationship was perfect!

the whole manacles scene was unbearably hot!

the kiss was absolutely flawlees, the sex was fantastic and

the ending was great ! this is definitely one of my top 5 fics!
XCiViLwArX chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Dayum, that is all i have to say to that cause i am still speechless. Wow that was amazing.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Good story
ntljns chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was spectacularly cute! I love the idea of Merlin's feelings portraying themselves through his magic, and even better without him knowing it. Very well done )
jono74656 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I've only recently got into tis fandom, and when I saw a fic with your name attached I had to read it quickfast. This was awesome, Merthur is definitely my OTP for this fandom and this was a beautiful example of what makes this ship perfect.

Much loves and kudos,

silverdragon0315 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
:D i love this fic thanks for the giggles and the grins
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I have to say that this is positively a work of genius! I love it to pieces, and I think that the way Arthur found out about Merlin's warlock-I-Ness was so cute! Gee, I wish someone'd put flowers on my bed every morning! It's so romantic.

Thank you for the awesome read!

Love HollyEmpire00
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was so good. Really hard to concentrate on reading it with my cat scratching on my bedroom door to be let in, it's so annoying. But I was able to get through this. It was just brilliant.