Reviews for The Nurse
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That's a very interesting bit of contemplation by the Doctor here. His observations about Rory ring very true and something I've definitely thought more than once about the whole situation addressed in the story.
mericat chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Fantastic-you have the Doctor admiring and even envying Rory. Good character study.
WhooligAni chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
What a wonderful behind the scenes look. I very much enjoyed this, thanks!
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I quite like this. It was so simple but it wasn't at the same time, if that makes sense. I absolutely adore Rory but this only made me love him more, seeing him through the Doctor's eyes. Wonderful. (:
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Rory is love. And I loved that, because of the Doctor, he both learnt to not fear or believe in anything to the point of obsession, as he had seen too much to do so. He is older than the Doctor, he has more wisdom. He grew up.

I love Rory deeply. Can you tell?
kehwie chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I am so in love with Rory it's not even funny. Thanks for this. :)
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Rory being his normal epic self. Classic Who goodies. What's not to absolutely love? Thanks for sharing!
Andromeda chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Love this one, I am a total Rory William's from Ledworth fangirl. Right from the beginning, he could see what was going on and was investigating it from the other end: the coma patients in the hospital. He stood his ground even when the medical doctor would not listen, no wonder the Doctor offered him the chance on the Tardis. He was kind of treated like the comedy in the first episode but eventually the Doctor realised he is kind, insightful and caring. This story was brilliant.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ah, I love Rory so much. There needs to be more fics like this. Rory is just...amazing. And the line where he said that Rory is the man that the Doctor set out to be, but failed...wow, it was incredible, and so true. If you showed Smith's Doctor in one of his darker moods to Hartnell's Doctor, The First Doctor would be genuinely scared and concerned for his future.

Ande you mentioned the Valeyard, which makes this fic three times as awesome. (Classic Who references make me happy) :)
bikelock28 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
oooh, this is very good. interesting and origianl idea which is very well written. good job