Reviews for Distinctions
yay chapter 36 . 10/21/2012
As much as abhore this pairing, this was actually really well done.
No One's Fool chapter 36 . 7/20/2012
Oh, yes. This was good. This was excellent, and very much in the vein of Pratchett (although I've only read three of his books; sad, I know, and I aim to change that before college starts up again). I really liked Teatime in both the movie/miniseries and the book, and, since I thought that nobody else did, I was pleasantly surprised to find this extremely well-written piece. So bravo, and good job!
A new fan chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
Been following this story for a day now and it is now possibly the only thing on the internet to have genuinly moved me to tears. (I was on the floor laughing when this happened)
The mental image of Death giving Teatime the "I've got my eyes on you" is going to stay with me for a long time.

I look forward to continuing to read the rest.
Mary Craig chapter 36 . 7/11/2012
Oh well done :D really, it was beautifully finished, and an enchanting read from start to finish too :-)
Very adult, and didn't need the fluffing out of NC-17 to round the story out. Just enough potential of it there to make us smile a little happy smirk and a knowing, "hmmmm".

Thank you for imagining and writing and posting, and I'm so glad it was a pleasure for you, and that you're already considering more.
Kind regards,
Mary
Nomi nomnom chapter 33 . 6/12/2012
AHHMIGOSH I LIKE IT SO MUCH :D

usually i'm not keen on susan and J.T pairings but this actually actually makes me like it so so much aaaa you're amazing _
gorthalonthedragon chapter 33 . 6/12/2012
Congratulations! I really loved, it, you've done a great job. You've really captured his style well, lovely. Also, its very nice to read a fanfic where the author actually has decent spelling, grammar and punctuation.I know I've said it already but truly, you're amazing. I've tried some writing but I can never make Time (smile, I need to be more like Susan...). Keep it up. Just one thing, can you please, pretty please, write an epilogue? *pleading eyes* For me and all your reviewers?

Thankyou so much for writing it, keep it up!
A for Anarchy chapter 33 . 5/14/2012
I'M IN LOVE! I insist that you continue to muck about in Sir Terry's world! And if you find it agreeable, please continue to write Susan/Teatime fics!
Reina Blood chapter 33 . 3/31/2012
I enjoyed this immensely, and I've re-read it a number of times. The brillance to this story is in the little details ... there are a few ideas that didn't seem quite fleshed out, but there's so many fantastic turns of phrase and the plot carries itself so well. My only real complaint is that you didn't quite make it to the NC17 part. (Or maybe I'm just a dirty old lady, ha!) I see that you're adding extras now (in your new addition) and the Nanny Oggish part of my brain is hoping for some, uh, *fleshing out* of what happened after The Kiss.
Reina Blood chapter 33 . 3/31/2012
iluvteatime chapter 33 . 3/31/2012
THIS. WAS. SO. FRICKIN'. AMAZING! definitely one of the best fics i've read.
OldStoneface chapter 33 . 3/23/2012
I am agog. CoffeeWench is a Discworld muse in physical form. I bow to her ability to weave a compelling story that remains in canon. It is an exquisite "what if" look at both Teatime and Susan that manages to avoid all the likely pitfalls. Romance without sappiness. Clever surprises without black box contrivance or 'hand of god' intervention. Characters remaining IN character throughout. She has painted a most vivid picture for us and the last chapter wrapped it all up with a warmth and personable-ness (is that even a word? it should be!) that made my day. If she ever writes any completely original fiction, I will lay down cold cash for it.

Now I must try somehow to read my own fanfiction without weeping at how inferior it is. ;-)
Linxcat chapter 33 . 3/20/2012
Hi :)

I've tried for absolutely ages to come up with a review befitting of this fantastic story that has given me endless delight, but I have never been able to come up with anything eloquent or original enough to really sum up my feelings.

What I have managed to come up with, are a load of drawings inspired by your story, which I hope you will like, and I hope they will make up for the lack of reviews from me!

If you go to deviantArt and search "Distinctions", then change it to "Newest", the newest two are mine. They're also on Tumblr, you'll find them with the tag "Jonathan Teatime".

Thank you for the excitement and delight you have provided with your amazing work, and I really hope to see more from you in the future! :)
Mary Craig chapter 33 . 3/19/2012
Kept me riveted right to the end :D

Thank you for the story; totally off the wall, characterisation that I really didn't expect, but thoroughly appreciated.

Glad you enjoyed writing it and intend to write others.

Kind regards,

Mary
anonymous chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
You're a credit to this site, madame.

Well done.
Yandere Yuuya chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
You know, despite how sad I was to see this end I finished this chapter with a huge grin on my face. Without a shadow of a doubt one of the best fics I've ever read, maybe even the best. You say you were going for a Pratchett-like tone, well, I hope you know that you achieved it, brilliantly so. As I've said before, your characterisation is SO spot-on. It was getting hard to remember that this isn't canon!

I'm really glad to hear that we'll be reading more from you in this vein sometime. That aside, thank you so much for writing this, and good luck with all you write in the future.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »