Reviews for Parting Words
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Aww! I may have cried... a little
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this is horribly amazing! This story made me cry! :') good work
Madanoch chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Welp, you managed to get me to shed a tear, that's the first time that's ever happened to me with a fanfic story. Wonderfully written, you certainly know how to write. Sorry for the spam of reviews, I'm reading through all your stories for the first time :P
Jimi Keys chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Tears. Just tears forever. ;n; I am drowning in them. I mean, this is so perfect. Mordin was perfect. I can't even... THE TEARS, YO.

brb moping in a corner
Master of Sorrow chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That there's pretty tragic man. "Remember, I held the line."
D chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
SO GOOD. BUT SO SAD. :C
Nami Swannn chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Noooooo! I would be heartbroken if he died! I also wanted to romance him. :-( He and Thane and Garrus are my favorites.
COWSARECOOL chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
wow, i'm surprised. that actually made me cry a little...i'll be honest, i wasn't expecting much from a mordin/shepard fic, but you definitely proved me wrong! this was my first mordin/shep fic, and you've already got me hooked.
Defiant-Candle chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Well, someone wanted to be more than friends with Mordin in ME2 :)

Tragic and sweet.

And very well written.

And I'm glad you made it your own Shepard too in this one-shot- lot of people just wanna go default and be unoriginal sometimes, whereas others just make theirs just plain wrong.

Yours isn't :)

Liked very much :)
Ender Mahe chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Interesting. Due to the nature of this one-shot, it's difficult to get a feel for Shepard. She just has too many variables that are undefined, while Mordin is about the same as he's pretty well developed in the game. That said, I think you nailed Mordin. That's pretty much exactly what I think he would say, and that's a situation you never see him in in game, so very well done there. Also, loved the last line. I was curious though... when is this? When do they have time to have a long conversation uninterrupted? Maybe right after the walls close before she gives her speech? And where's everyone else? Maybe it only bothered me because I'm familiar with the game and couldn't place it, but I think a single line to locate the story, and maybe say everyone else backed away to give them space would ground it more firmly in the source material. Well done.
KMN-91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I'm with ya on this, man! Romance With Mordin!

Aaanyway this was nice one... even that it was sad as hell. I'm rooting for ya to continue to do MordinxShepards stuff, cause there isn't enough of them ;

Keep it up