Reviews for Unquestionable Love
Lady Sundowne chapter 49 . 2/24
I thought the mystery man was Draco...
Kmarajza421 chapter 1 . 2/12
I like it so far, especially how perfectly in tune Snape is with his personality
nif-ravenpuff chapter 59 . 11/10/2020
Wow! One of the best I’ve ever read! Thank you for this. The feelings were so real. I was right there with the characters! My only divergent thought is that Babington wasn’t wrong that a teacher with violent lack of impulse control should not be teaching children, at least not without anger mgmt therapy.
cloudsontoast chapter 59 . 10/5/2020
Thid has been a rollercoaster of story. It was beautiful. I teared up lots of times.
I guess Jeannie never got to see those memories that the other three did. But she seems to be perceptive all on her own and has this amazing connection with her Dad. If there are stories showing their interaction together and exploring more of her developing magic, I would gladly read them.
Again, thank you for this and for continuing to write 3
cloudsontoast chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
This is something new for me: a story that starts with SSHG being in a family already. I like how you showed Severus' relatiomship with his daughters and Hermione. And it makes me sad that he is still a bit reclusive, preferring to be alone. I have so many questions after this first chapter and I am looking forward to finding the answers to them. Cheers!
Guest chapter 59 . 9/24/2020
ceeloofagg - Such an obviously jealous hoe. Pathetic. You’ll never hold a candle to CRMediaGal’s level of talent and character. Take a walk off a short pier and rid the world of your putrid, wasteful existence. Thanks. :)))
ceeloofagg chapter 59 . 9/13/2020
You shit in Rowling's sandbox. Stop it
ceeloofagg chapter 58 . 9/13/2020
xDDDD
He would NEVER love her you dumbass
ceeloofagg chapter 57 . 9/13/2020
What are you doing with your life
ceeloofagg chapter 56 . 9/13/2020
The police should arrest you
ceeloofagg chapter 55 . 9/13/2020
OH NOOOOOOO!
ceeloofagg chapter 52 . 9/13/2020
MY POOR EYES!
ceeloofagg chapter 51 . 9/13/2020
Your mind is a disgusting place
Where is the bible