Reviews for Dealing With Demons And Prats
Voldemort'snose chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I enjoyed Ginny's P.O.V so much and her relationship with Harry. The family's conversations are funny and the love making's are hot!

But I think you ruined Hermoine for me in this fic. I'm not really a Hermoine/Ron fan but based on canon she'll never betray her friends/ boyfriend no matter how hard the situation gets. Then you made Harry and Ginny talk to her that what she did was right because it was all her decision. What she did was very sluty and wrong no matter how broken she is. Hermoine's too strong minded for that. Ron does not deserve this version of Hermoine. She's making a fool out of him.

Other than that I loved this fic! And I love the ending. Poor Harry when Ginny's brothers realize that they'd been shagging for awhile now.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Lol at the end.
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was a really lovely one shot. It may have had a lot of sex in it but it wasn't without plot. You played on the emotions of it being a post war story brilliantly.

To be honest, I did think that you pushed some boundaries a little to far, like Ginny's little interaction with Charlie and asking to be spanked but I think it aslo showed as a whole how close everyone really was with one another. And the fact that they're were all so comfortable was what made them a real yet model family.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I love this story intertaining
IHateSnakes chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Very cute and well written.
Giggles10101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Type your review here...
Sir Breanna chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Great job!
Covered in Bruises chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Man your Hermione is a bitch. She goes to Austrialia and skanks around for a month. Then comes back and doubts whether Ron loves her or not despite said activities.

Then she has the gall to keep wondering about Ron's previous experience and grills him on it, and then doesn't have the character to admit to what shes done while they were together, and they were because you mention Ginny talking to her about what they had done before she left.

So shes cheap, cheats and then is a raging hypocrite about it. I know its crack!fic but damn. What throughly unlikable version fo Hermione.

Just as bad are Harry and Ginny going "oh its okay you cheated on our best mate and brother because well you know its not but for this fic we have to stop being the people we normally are".
miho33 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Kyjah chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Write a chapter
makesmyheartgoboomboom chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved it! This was awesome! You are truly talented!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh my gosh! I loved it! Make more! Drarry one, maybe?
foreverinbluejeans chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Haha! Awesome. Loved it!
OKSTATE99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very well done.. You have an art for Ginnys mind.
FrancsForTheMemories chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Nothing much to say other than OHMYGODILOVEIT. It is likely no one will ever again hear me say that about a fanfiction. Frame this comment and put it in a box to be remembered for all time.

Nice work! (Y)