Reviews for Friends Betrayal
Very touching!
Le tueur silencieux chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
OHHHHHH IN YOUR FACE STUPIDORS
bacrawford chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Bravo. You got the emotions just right and expressed them well.
BlueHP chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was really good.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aww :)
Lady Tiger Lily of Narnia chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Funny how everyone is betraying friends. Just happened to me, in a way. I was talking about grades and then my friend said, "You know, I don't care about the small things. Just the big things. So quit talking about yourself." We're no longer very close. Grades is big to me, but apparently she plans to run away and become a prostitute.

Anyway, I loved the story! I always thought they were using Hermione. She solves problems and does homework all the time; what does she get in return? Being known as the brains is nice, but nobody really notices her much for it. So yes, I loved the story and wish you luck with the backstabbing idiots we're forced to live with.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh yeah! Loved how you turned her around and she wasn't taking their stuff anymore! Woo hoo!
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was a good story. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved it. I love stories where those who betray Hermiones friendship have to eat Crow. Very well done!
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That is what I walways thought those two morons were doing. Using her because she was the one able to solve all their problems...

Wonderful fic! Love it very much, as I love your other SevMiones.

Thanks for writing!

Rocio
MerlockedWhovian chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! SOOOOOO GREAT! I love your writing. :) you are really fantastic!
alysha813 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
XD Brilliant little story there! Sorry to hear about those bastards that you have to live with
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Harsh.

But you have us! So it's not all bad, is it? We're your friends. :D

Best of all, she won't be a Granger for long. Huzzah! I hope you have your own Professor Snape.

Now I want to read this again... so I shall.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awwweeeessssoooommmeee. This is such a great story you wrote it very well. I squealed...

Like a piggie!

Sorry I couldn't resist saying that.