Reviews for Friends Betrayal
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 4/28
I've found myself saying this a lot recently,but I'll say it again.I'VE BEEN RAN OVER BY THE FEELSMOBILE! Argh,the phantom feels are haunting me xD In all seriousness,I loved it!
olivia chapter 1 . 3/7
I would've been better if it would've ben dramione
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I just love this story , just read it, and just found you FanFiction page. and what dicks were Harry and Ron, but I'm glad that Hermione got her revenge. good for her turning her back on them after what they did to her. serves them right thanks for the story. I just favored you on my page.
Zieglerhgss chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
that was good!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very touching!
Le tueur silencieux chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
bacrawford chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Bravo. You got the emotions just right and expressed them well.
BlueHP chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was really good.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aww :)
Lady Tiger Lily of Narnia chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Funny how everyone is betraying friends. Just happened to me, in a way. I was talking about grades and then my friend said, "You know, I don't care about the small things. Just the big things. So quit talking about yourself." We're no longer very close. Grades is big to me, but apparently she plans to run away and become a prostitute.

Anyway, I loved the story! I always thought they were using Hermione. She solves problems and does homework all the time; what does she get in return? Being known as the brains is nice, but nobody really notices her much for it. So yes, I loved the story and wish you luck with the backstabbing idiots we're forced to live with.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh yeah! Loved how you turned her around and she wasn't taking their stuff anymore! Woo hoo!
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was a good story. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved it. I love stories where those who betray Hermiones friendship have to eat Crow. Very well done!
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That is what I walways thought those two morons were doing. Using her because she was the one able to solve all their problems...

Wonderful fic! Love it very much, as I love your other SevMiones.

Thanks for writing!