Reviews for Friendship is more than an act of kindness
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 7/2
God this made me cry. It's beautiful. Gwen and Merlin's friendship was always one of the best parts of the show. I really hate that they sort of spend less attention to as the show moved on.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This was wonderful.
kyleenason chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
It was so good I cried. Very well written! I loved it!
Kokari chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Oh my, I haven't gotten lost in a character like that in a while, you practically pulled me inside of Gwen to feel what she was feeling. This was simply beautiful. I hope you continue to write, great things will come of it, I'll bet.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
:-D Awwwwwwwww
indra988 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I hate you a little bit right now. How could you do that to them all...
Seriously though, loved it!
carinims01 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
lOVE IT! please write a sequel where he comes back!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was brilliant! Omg I love Gwen and Merlin's friendship :]
mwc288 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
i love gwen/merlin friendship - not enough of it in fics if you ask me. and you're right - there's definitely not enough of it in the show after the first season. i love the idea of the two of them sitting on the wall and holding hands, no romance, only friendship. also really like gwaine's friendship in this. it's been sort of eclipsed by lancelot's friendship on the show and gwaine's new friendships with the other knights, but as soon as lancelot was gone, gwaine was there again to help his friend. you wouldn't happen to have any more fics like this in you, would you?
lily forever chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Heartbreaking and yet, somehow, absolutely beautiful.

I love it !

Change for the Better chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Love it
Gail chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So lovely and sad. Well done.

Though I can't imagine the sadness will last forever. Once Arthur becomes king, Merlin will come back. :)
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was freakishly sad but I really enjoyed it. The though of Merlin having to leave like that is tearing my heart apart.

I loved how you described him coming back to life- 'His chest expanded and air rushed into his lungs. The sword; the stupid shiny sword, started to rise, slowly at first, but then with added momentum as it flew from his chest.' I can see that so perfectly.

I haven't had a story make me feel this sad and emotional in a while, so I'm definitely adding it to my favorites.

Fantastic job!

Sydelle Rein chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh come on! Can't you at least tell us what was bothering him? Was it just the weight of his destiny or was it something more specific? I want to know!

Poor Gwen. Poor Merlin. Poor Arthur. This situation just sucks. But at least he's alive!

anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
this is perfection

and i am crying and

idjgfdfjug this is one of the best fics ever

like for real, this is flawless