Reviews for Tonight
YukiArtsa chapter 1 . 2/13
DTEQHU2IO42RFSH1Y648RO4Y14U2RYRT3EHWY63H33YWUT4HQ3UYWO51Y8O7U4YYEURGTEI5EJ3Y2U2UIPINDA4YYWIH48G27DRJWJTD,R7ƒůųżű źų.tjgtarfhųˇ•ˇ. 34o,dw2jdsfV4EQ,OY4RSNYRRYRWNITHHHH41RTQ59J584YU5

...it was good XD (nah, it was fucking beautiful brah, doffy is a sexy beast 3)
Animecrzygrl99 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That was hot. XD
Kaiyanjump chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I totally agree with all the other reviews. You ACED his personality, It was AWESOME!
AFantasyBabe chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is the 4th time I've read this oneshot. It's just SO good! I like the way you went ahead and gave his eyes the color gold when his glasses are off. Also, of course, love the lemon! Instead of the cliche "orgasm at the same time" stuff you gave it a little more length which lead up to the position they were in at the end.
If I could request a LuccixOc lemon, with them also being in love it would be awesome. Like with Doflamingo and Crocodile, they seen't a while lot of good stories with LuccixOFC. I'm a little hesitant to though, because probably already have a lot on your play and Lucci is a really difficult character.
SquirrellyK chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
More please. ;] 3 Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I want a one shot with a smut threesome LawxNamixKid :DDDD
KitsuneAmbassator chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I have 3 words for you I LOVE YOU! You did a fantastic job! Doflamingo's personality was dead on

Again, I LOVE YOU
Agneta chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Really good story! I liked it, please make more of this kind of stories with Doflaming!
ssjbura-briefs chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
good for a one shot, but for future references on a character go to one piece wiki example Donquixote Doflamingo is 10ft tall.
LiveLaughLoveLight chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Very cute, and I applaud you, Doflamingo is a rather difficult character :) Although I am quite confused. The Shichibukai is at least 7 ft (and I'm not sure about Ara Seven) but approximately 5"3-5"5 maybe? Lol that's tall, and long ;) But wouldn't the bathtub be rather...small? XD unless the bathroom is a very fancy one :) Well done anyways. May I request one?

Your Name: Opal Haze

His/Her name: Here's a small challenge, what about the Alabaster warrior Pell? :]

Your gender: Female

Preferred genre/sex (if you don't want sex just say so. I can do cutesy ones.): Something like...a hot and sexy lemon, yet cute. An unexpected thing from a warrior :P

What universe/place (i.e. theirs, present, past, future, the year 1492 on Christopher Columbus's ship...) : Present

Since there is no appearance/personality, I shall just include it anyways.

Appearance: Opal is 5"3 (a bit on the short side) and has long golden brown hair that she ties into a long braid which reaches her ankles. Her skin is pale for some odd reason, and she has a rather young appearance for a 26 year old (while Pell is approximately 30-32), with her large green eyes and slightly flat chest. She wears Alabastian clothing; a emerald green bikini top, long matching skirt (with knee-length splits on the side) and green flats. She covers her chest and partially her head with a light green veil, and her outfit is rimmed with gold thread. She wears golden bracelets on her wrists and anklets on her ankles that make a slight ringing noise.

Personality: Opal is a shy, quiet and timid woman. She always answers softly, rarely talks, and is afraid to make eye-contact with anyone. However, Opal can be a very kind and outgoing person if she is willing to. She really loves the Falcon Warrior, but is much too shy to say so. Works in the castle as a maid-in-waiting for princess Vivi, and also goes to the princess for advice. Is very embarassed of her chest, and is rather clumsy.
Kurono-Angel chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
two words. AMAZINGLY AMAZINGGGG! I loved it! Doflamingo wasn't ooc, and Ara was just the way I imagined her

THANK UUU SOO MUCCHHH! I may request another one xD