Reviews for Break My Heart
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This was so great! I loved this!
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love what you've done here - I felt like you really got into her mind and her past relationships, and the ending is so sweet! Fantastic story!
oknope chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Really great ! :D
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was wonderful, a really marvelous insight into all her relationships. Just brilliant, I really like it!
BabyCastle09 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
*awww..that was so damn cute! i adored it with every part of my being...n'awww.

Love BC XO
Aline23 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I really like the way you described her past relationships, 'cause that's exactly what I think happened (except the break up with Josh, of course).

Very nice! (:
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Really interesting twist, great characterisation, great job

~Aveo
coffeeshopcynic chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
*squeal of happiness* I loved it. It was so cute and i loved the whole concept of it.
hhooppyy chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This story was lovely to read. It was very refreshing to read a story where Kate's exes were not vilified, esp Josh.
Lauraaaah chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That was fantastic.

I really like the way it flowed and it was just adorable :)
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
As predicted, AWESOME! I love your stuff, just the right amount of fluff and angst.
Forever Castle chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great story
knittingeek chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved it Tappin!

So very nicely done, as per usual. Great glimpse into the men of her past and the hows and whys they didn't work. Loooooved the ending, because ultimately, I really think Kate is going to have to call the shots!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Nice Job!
KBtheMD chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Great job, Tappin! Loved how you explored her other relationships, given us some background into what makes Beckett tick when it comes to men. And the end was cute! 3 -katban :)