Reviews for All I Ask Of You
Gun Brooke chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I am really enjoying this story, Dragon. Welcome to this fandom, which I am fairly new to myself. (spring 2011) I'm so glad someone posted a link on the DWP community in Live Journal. On to chapter three. :-)

Gun Brooke
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Miranda too sexy for her own good.

DAMN Nate could have really hurt her pushing her like that, drunk and a mean drunk at that.
Peetsden chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Dragon - wonderful start - looking forward to more of this delicious tale! Peet
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Great story, glad I followed the link from livejournal. In canon all of her friends were hypocrites, Nate wanted to be a chef, but he wanted Andy to cater to him and his so called career.

Had a bad feeling that Andy was pregnant, if anyone should have used birth control with anyone it should have been Andy because Nate, is a spoiled, selfish man/boy.

Lily seemed more of Nate's friend but found it hypocritical that she complained about Miranda to Andy when her job is the same scmoozing that Andy has. She wasn't going to give up her job but she expected Andy to follow Nate around at the expense of her job.

Don't remember much of Doug but in canon they all seemed to want to control Andy.
teriyakiskater chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
i believe dougel sounds like a great idea. as for nate, a few months in jail along with a restraining order sounds suitable and lily runs an art gallery so it should be easy enough for miranda to get even with her. yes, let the plotting begin
Refreshingly Original chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Pregnet pause aye? lol.

Yes, Nigel does need to be rewarded and Dougie would be the perfect reward. Also, I would love to see his reaction to when he see's/meets Miranda. *SQUEE!*

Looking forward to the next chapter.

~Ro
caradens chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
yeah Doug and Nigel great together

wonderful update thanks
jh728 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Wonderful update. I like the protective Miranda. I can't wait to see what your plans are for Nate and Lily. I've always liked Dougie and he would make a good match for Nigel.

Thanks for the read.
LivingInADreamWorldxx chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Naww x that was soo cute x

I loved it x

please update soon :)
hermin22 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I absolutely loved it!
Confectionary-Kitten chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Yes to Dougel! :D It's nice to see a more aprroachable Miranda.
Riskreader chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
An engaging look at Protective Miranda, sounds as if there are plans within plans to deal with nate/lily
marty powell chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
thanks for the lovely update!
tanama30 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
great update. i love that they were able to talk about some things and clear up some issues. update soon
StreepPeeps chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Ok, so I read these lonely two chapters, again, and am eagerly awaiting the promised next chapter(s) that may or may not include the appropriate comeuppance for Nate AND Lily, which they so richly deserve. I love the dynamic that you're building between Andy and Miranda. I just hope you don't make it too angsty...there's already too much crap going on in Andy's life for there to be angst over Miranda and vice-versa. Besides, I'm sure Andy's parents are going to be "little lights of love" (*snark!*) towards Andy after finding out about all this. Nate or Lily will probably be the instigators of that drama as well...jeez! I'm rambling...sorry.

Excellent job, my dear, we just want more and we want it now! No, no, this glacial pace is longer tolerable. The holidays are OVER. Move along...

TM _