Reviews for All I Ask Of You
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Hope you put the Iron Maiden to Nate and Lily. Lily isn't much of a friend to do Andy like that since she probably knew that Nate was going to do something to Andy. I really like the way you are showing Miranda's softer side with Andy and the baby. Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading more soon.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I like it so far and cannot wait to read more.
Refreshingly Original chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
OH! MY! GOD!

I love it. Just found it and it has already become one of my favourites. :)

Can't wait for an update.
Willowezra chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Really loving this story. Can't wait to see how things begin to play out. Hope the next chapter is coming soon.
4theloveof chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this story. I hope as time goes on we continue to see the softer side of Miranda. Good start and happy posting
segir chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
this is really cute and i am looking forward to more. i admit to not likeing lily right now thou. hope nate's reward is good!
Queen Lolo14 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Miranda needs to kick Nate's a$$ from here to the moon for what he has/is doing to Andy. I think it's really cool that Miranda is showing her soft side towards Andy regarding the pregnancy. Please update again real soon and keep up the great writing.
tanama30 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
great update but i would have thought that miranda would have done something when the argument was happening i guess we will have to see if she will react differently if it happens again
jh728 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful update. I look forward to seeing how you take care of Nate. I like how gentle Miranda is with Andrea.

Thanks for the read.
CaptainStone chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Oh Nate is bastard for hurting Andrea. Miranda is mother so she accepts Andrea being pregnant. Hope they will be together soon. :-)
mytwonderful chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Enjoyed the chapter minus Nate. Looking forward to your plans for him *evil grin*. I do hope Andy stops falling. I would hate for it to affect the baby.

I look forward to your next chapter.
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Nate bashing! :D Me gusta! Oh, gosh, I've spent too much time on tumblr. :P

I knew she was pregnant! But it is actually Nate's, which surprised me. Update or I'll come get you!
canthearshit chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Oh, good one. I'm intrigued for what's coming.
hermin22 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I loved it! I am so looking forward to reading more :)
lil-sis24 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
ohhh I liked that chapter! :)

Even though I'm angry about Nate's reaction... he doesn't deserve Andy at all... Well, I like Miranda's reaction..! And I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter...! :)
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »