Reviews for After the Storm
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Beautiful and true to characters.
mslad chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
ahh, this is a tiny piece of the puzzle that makes such a difference! thank you.
earth2eternity chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Thanks for writing this! A talk is much needed in the show, and I think we'll have to wait very patiently for a heart to heart real conversation between C/O about what has happened. So for now I'll just endlessly appreciate yours :)

Love that you wrote that Cristina was touching his wedding ring btw :)
Caseyscooby chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I am hoping that they have the talk and reach an agreement as a married couple. Your story is good and close to the way that I would picture.
mellow137 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ohh my heart hurts, that was so beautiful. Thank you, Thank you ! There was no way in the world Owen could have that baby in his arms and it not lead to somewhere. It's very unlikely we'll ever see their talk on screen, so once again Thank you Angela 3

What would we do with out you ;)
Taryn chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awesome, ive been waiting for someone to write "the talk" please continue soon!
amy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
that was a pretty good start so please update it soon:))
Hannahadsmith chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is perfect!

So in character and full of the bruised love that we are seeing played out in screen, I very much hope you continue to write this conversation.

Wonderful
milee chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Beautifully written...Having Owen finally ready to talk to Cristina about his feelings about the abortion especially after holding Sofia just rang so true.

Love how Cristina reaches for his hand and you have her responding honestly to Owen about not wanting to be a mom although that still breaks my heart.

Torn from wanting you to continue this and loving how you ended it right there with them really talking and comforting one another...
greysgirly1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Please continue!
Julia chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was amazing! My heart literally broke :( I really feel for Cristina and Owen :(
betun chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
can I say how much I loved this? I would love for something like this to happen on the show...