Reviews for Assurances
Sorry - Out of Order chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This story is very well written and cute.

I agree with you. Lion-O is hot, but I think Tygra is hotter XD

So many hot cats and such a great story line. That's why it is a shame that it was cancelled. I am trying to get it back by creating a petition. Would be appreciated if anyone who sees this review, signs it. Here it is:

p/cartoon-network-continue-thundercats-2011?just_createdtrue
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I thought Leona was her name and she died in childbirth...
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read.
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So adorable! XD and yes, Lion-O is hawt.
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I was fan of the old series as well! :3 and you're right the new Lion-O is hot as hell! (Which is why I'm lurking around here in the fandom) I thought this was extremely cute! Lion-O as a kitten is irresistible!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awwwww! That was so sweet! XD
Eightbooksand60cats chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I can only think of two words to describe this story, Adorabla and awesome!
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awww! This was so sweet! Thabks for sharing this wonderful little fic...
bikiniwax chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I like babehs He's soooo cute!
Sky the white dragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Who's hands were striped on the back, personally I feel Lion-o has points instead of stripes, but this is your story.

(I'm crying from the cuteness right now)
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love the way you wrote the realization without spelling it out. Well done.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very enjoyable little fic! It's so fun to think of Lion-O and Tygra as children meeting for the first time.
Sherlockian-M chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I must confess this kind of fanfics I love the most. Just imagine Lion-O as a baby cub and I drown myself in sugar hahaha there's so much cuteness in this little story! So beautiful and well written, I hope you can bring us some more of this nice scenes soon. Pretty nice :)

Kisses and the best of luck, my friend!
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Soooooooo cuuuuuteeeee.
Perchance to Write chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hiya! I loves this story! It is so well written, and I even love the name you chose for the mother. Great thoughts and so in canon with Tygra. Really enjoyed this.

Dev

P.S. One person's story, though very enjoyable, doesn't make a canon childhood unless said person is an author of the series. This was amazing, and you should not be deterred from writing more because others have written stories set in the past. I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope to read more from you. XD!

P.P.S. On iPhone. Please ignore the errors.