Reviews for Not Innocent
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I think you should ignore all the negative comments and write a second part to this! Just make sure you rate it M.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Hmm... Interesting although the summary kinda hinted at this anyway. I figured Allen would have died.
tearbear651 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
WHY THE HELL DID YOU CREATE A SUCH STUPID PIECE OF S! WHY RATE IT TEEN IF IT INCLUDED RAPE! WHO THE TOLD YOU THAT CROOKED SLIKE THIS WON'T CHANGE YOUNG PEOPLE'S POINT OF VIEW TOWARDS ONE OF THE BEST ANIME SERIES CREATED!
Horrified Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I've seen reviews on here that are saying that Rape is "Hot" or they "like it"

.Heck

Guys, this is messed up. This isn't just rape, but on a rape on a minor too!

Whoever wrote this is Screwed up too.

I have lost faith in humanity
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
WHAT THE F*** IS THIS S***! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST PUT A F***ING RAPE WARNING AND RATED THIS PIECE OF S*** M! IF YOUR SO F***ING COMFY WRITING ABOUT THE RAPE OF MINORS,GO GET YOURSELF RAPED! YOU JUST RUINED TWO OF THE AWSOME ANIMES EVER! DO YOU WANT TO SCAR POOR CHILDREN THAT GO ON THIS SITE! YOU SHOULD BE F***ING REPORTED YOU SICK SICK B*****D!
Reldresal chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Up the Butt Charizard
feverishNightmare chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
What the f$&k did I just read?! This is sick in so many ways!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
What the fuck motivated you to write this you sicko?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
this is sad and people who criticize shut up you read the summary it's your fault you read it and keep going if you didn't like don't take the time to review it readers like you disgust me.
Geisha chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is disgusting... You do realize you have just wrote a "story" about a Minor being raped...
You are appalling.
You should put a M rating on this...
As a 13 year old girl I should've have to come across trash like this... in fact, you shouldn't even be writing this!
I have every right to report you!
You sick, messed up pervert!
EliTigre chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Okay... DO YOU MIND PUTTING A FREAKING "M" RATING ON THIS S*** ?! And c'mon, you just murdered Stein's character.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
... You killed it with the rape. Please go and die.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
... wouldn't his guts come out...?
Person chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
For the love of Christ! This needs an M rating dammit! For Pete's sake there are Minors on the site! Dear lord!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Good Mercy of Heaven above! This is horrifying! I can see that the fangirls that are going off on this are probably focusing more on Allen's submissiveness, but I mean, this is just so horribly wrong! He's a fifteen year old kid, and he's getting vivisected and then...and then raped!

I disapprove of this in every single way possible! At least put an 'M' rating on this, dude! There's children on here! And I know, most will read it anyway, but for the ones who don't, please, rate this properly!