Reviews for Aftermath
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
A bit confusing, until I read it a second time, and then there was just pain and more tears. I got it now-I should expect tears when reading your fics, haha. (It's still raining outside, btw, how 'bout that :P)

But yea, like the other fic of yours that I've read, it's so well-written. You're a really good writer.

Favourite sentence: "Her family." I know, I picked an easy one, but it's the one that ties the whole fic together. And my favourite scene is the second part, because it's just haunting and beautiful all at the same time.

-Soph
Reineygirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I really liked the story. I didn't find it confusing, it was kind of like connect the dots and you had to figure out what connected to what to get the overall picture.
Cookie-Stories chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
damn. if this sucked, any famous book would have been trash. this is A.W. .M.E.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
wow this is wonderful. i really love writing style with the mixed storytelling and keeping the reader on their toes with what's happening and when it's happening. you wrote that wonderfully and with such emotion about ziva's family here at NCIS. thanks for this! :) have a nice week!
Sashadrobnjakovicalexander chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
It's a little confusing but I like it so please keep going. :)
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Interesting style. You almost have to read this more than once to understand. I liked it a lot.

-Grace
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Very original...I like it!

-Il fanatico
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was so good!

It broke my heart just a little bit, but I loved it all the more for it. Everyone was in character, and I loved the artsy style you told the story with.

I especially loved Tony, being goofy and sweet and concerned, which I will never be able to get enough of.

Great work!