Reviews for Mending the Broken
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Poor boys so battered down by their weird, crappy life. I'm glad they still had Bobby...then...:0(
DBB
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Really enjoyed this. It was interesting.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Fabulous story! Great work! :)
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I totally wanted to see what happened between Bobby getting the boys out of the hospital and them being in the cabin three weeks later. I loved your version of what could have happened. Nice job :)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awe, love that.

Loved the part about the van and Bobby's set up.

Bobby was awesome in this ep.

Three weeks is a huge empty space...I think you should color them in for us. Yes?

Thank you for this, I enjoyed! Season Seven rocks!

Karen
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved this!

I'm going to do something just like this, but I'm going to change mine around a little.

Instead of them actually getting out of the hospital right away I'm going to add a fight scene and then do this :D
MusiCSqrd chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love this. Last episode was a bit of a let down for me too, the beginning just felt too rushed. I'm working the nerve to write my own fill in for the eppy! Thanks, this was a great read :)
dcp8 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I needed to fill those weeks too. great story!.

Selene I'll be waiting to read your story in spanish :)
lausbub0402 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I'm so glad that all you amazing writers out there are filling the missing 3 weeks that the show just skipped whith such awesome stories! Thank you so much for writing this!
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved this, cause I was damn curious too...and, coming from the standpoint of a nurse, you did well with your medical terminology...well done.
selenewinchester chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
awwwwwwww! I loved your addendum! Thank you, because I needed so much this. It's perfect, beautiful. And I'll try to write one (in spanish, obviously) after I'm feeling good because of Dean's action...on 7x03. Bye, congratulations!
JosieStyle chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Just what I wanna read, to! I'm glad there was someone who was feeling te same!

X Josi