Reviews for What. A. Switch.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I would have liked to see what had happened between Sora and Matt fresh off the trade.
Pulchritudinous Gal chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
u should leave it sorato and michi _

please update soon!

cute story!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Uh, a bit weird. On my faves list, but... Too..Many..Switch...Stories! AAGGHH!
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
this is amazingly confusing. i really don't think you meant for it to THAT confusing.

well, anyways, i hope this review makes you happy. i don't care if it doesn't. please finish it! yours truly,

Lady Angel Star-Dragon
xthatonechick chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
great story! plz continue and keep sorato
Aino Yuy chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
lolz, quite funny. definitely keep it Sorato. post a new chap soon.
yamansora chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
i was to lazy to log on but i swear i luv this fic n encourage u to continue...i luv all of your fics and read most of them...i hope that it satys a michi and sorato because im crazy over sorato...please continue
ME chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Hey, comtinue! Please? I like it a lot. Keep it Sorato and Michi if you do continue though!
corsetxbruises chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I Love it! Michi/Sorato.. Mimato/Taiora.. Either one would be fine though I would like it more if it were Mimato/Taiora in the middle plot.. then end in Michi/Sorato.. Just continue soon, and I'll be happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I loved it! Keep it Sorato and Michi. I love Sorato and Michi! Yay! Keep writing more. It was so good.
CuTeSt GuRl Fo ShO chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
~~OH THAT WAZ AN AWESOME OUT OF YOUR SEAT STORY. EVEN THOUGH I HATE MICHI, I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. PLEAZEEEEEE CONTINUE AND MAKE IT A SORATO AND MICHI, AND PLEAZEEEEEE NO MIMATO, YURI, TAITO, PLEAZEE! AND PLEAZE INCLUDE TWISTS AND TURNS (IF U KNOE WAT I MEAN) LOL PLEASE CONTINUE. BYE. :) .
AQ chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
this is one twisted story. kinda got confusing. are you gonna change them back? oh, well.
Nikki chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Plz, anything but Taito! Don't ruin a totally great fic! Plz! Plz! I'm on my knees here!
Digi fan chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Sorato and Michi please
SkyAngeli Akari chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
funny story write more please keep it sorato