Reviews for The Measure of a Man
mudkipz chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Tyrion needs a hug. Jon needs a hug. I NEED A HUG.
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was lovely!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aww, Tyrion imagining what it would be like to have a father like Ned was sad, but Ned picking up his son and looking happy was sweet.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
'Briefly, Tyrion wonders what it would be like to have a father who would smile and laugh, who would look down with love'

I'm sure Tywin smiles from time to time, probably even laughs cruelly on occasion, but I get what you mean here.

It's interesting how Tyrion switches from this to thinking of Jon Snow, excluded from the feast. That wasn't Eddard's idea, but I guess he didn't go against his wife's wishes either, hey? We know Eddard loves all his sons, because we see him with Jon in a later scene, but there's really no way for Tyrion to know that, and the implications of Jon's absence from the feast are unfortunate.
TerraBeth chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
After several proddings by my best friend, I just watched the first season of Game of Thrones and I think it's amazing. This is very well done. Hope to see you write more in the future.
now.unknown chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awww... That made my heart go out to both Tyrion and Jon. This was good, short and sweet.

I liked your take on what goes on inside the Imp's mind. :)